Y/N shares his past with Rudy/romantic love

Y/n POV
I was sitting in bed with Rudy getting to know each other, "So Y/n where are your parents", Rudy said. I look down, "they abandoned me when I was 16," I say sadly. "I'm sorry Y/n", Rudy says. "It's okay, Rudy, they never loved me. No one loves me," I say. "I love you Y/n and I'll protect you, and I'll be there for you," says Rudy. "Thanks, Rudy. I love you too," I say, staring lovingly at him. Rudy leans in and kisses me softly, we pull apart, "So what is your favorite movie", I say. "Rugrats in Paris," says Rudy. My eyes widen, "That's my favorite movie too", I say. Then I remember, "What you said earlier that you love me and you'll protect me and be there for me was the song from The Rugrats", I say. " Yes, but I really mean what I said," says Rudy. I look at his eyes, and tears run down my eyes, "no one has ever said those kind words to me before," I say. Rudy gently grabs me and carries me to his lap. " I always wanted to be loved, but they treated me badly, saying I deserved pain and sadness," I say. "Y/n my love you deserved to be treated with love, they are wrong you are the most sweetest person ever, you have a heart of gold please don't believe the lies they told you", says Rudy. I passionately kiss him, and he looks at me with lust in his eyes.

Lemon warning

Rudy POV
I look at Y/n lustfully as we kiss, and I feel his body yearning for me, but he's a little scared. "What's wrong sweety", I say. " I got heartbroken before, and I'm a virgin," says Y/n. "Who broke your heart", I say, angry. "This girl I dated for a year, she always hurt me and bullied me constantly," says Y/n. "I will never let anyone hurt you anymore," I say. He looks at me sweetly and leans in, and kisses me. I pull apart and start kissing his neck, chest, and thighs. I set y/n gently on the bed and lay on top of him. I slowly take off his clothes and kiss him all over his body, I take off my clothes and lay on top of him with my member inside of him. I slowly thrust as he grunts, moans, and screams. He kisses me and I feel him cumming on the bed after a few thrusts I cum inside of him and I pull out and lay down next to him. " I love you Y/N", I say. "I love you too," says Y/n, and we fall asleep in each other's arms.