fighting your Y/N's love

A fight between killer boyfriends and Y/N's ex-girlfriend for his love

Y/N's POV
I was with my boyfriend's killing and storing the cotton candy cocoons while eating some non-poisonous cotton candy and popcorn I turned around and saw my boyfriend's working still I suddenly got this love-sick feeling and I walked to them and started kissing all of my killer boyfriend's this sick feeling is I've fallen deeply in love with them and I want to show my devotion and love for them. I told my boyfriend's that I wanted to help them kill alone. They agreed and waited for their victim. I was pretending to be hurt by them. "Help me please monstrous klowns want to kill me, somebody, somebody please help me." I was pretending to shake in fear thanks with the help of my killer klowns that made me look like I barely survived them with my tattered clothes and messed up hair with popcorn on it. I had to drag myself, making it look believable, all covered in bruises and sweat. I saw someone coming to me, and I smiled to myself as the "victim" came closer to me, and I could see their face. Oh no, it's my stupid ex-girlfriend with a worried face, then carries me in her arms bridal style. "Xgf/N let me go," I say to her as her grip tightens on me. "No, I knew they kidnapped you and hurt you, they threatened you so you let them kiss and fuck you pretending to be your boyfriend's which is not true I will keep you safe my love," Xgf/N says still carrying me as I look at her weirdly as my boyfriend's approach us with a mad look on their faces. Oh no, they're mad right now what are they thinking- my thoughts were interrupted by my boyfriend's pulling me out of Xgf/N's arms to their side then they started kissing me, some on my neck, and took turns kissing me on my lips. They bite my lips hard and then turn around to face my ex. "He isn't yours anymore he's ours," they say, growling at her. A trickle of blood goes down my neck, but Spiky licks it while staring at my ex. "Don't dare touch our husband again or we are going to kill you or hurt your boyfriend," my boyfriend's, or should I say, my husband's say, looking at me with love in their eyes. " You're husband, I'm your husband," I say with tears in my eyes. "Yes darling our husband we love you so much we can't lose you to an asshole like your, ex," they say pleading their love for me and I really want to marry them so badly and I kiss them so sweetly showing my husband's my love and devotion to them. "Excuse me, but Y/N is still mine and always will be," says my annoying ex, who apparently wants to be killed. "How many times have I told you that I don't love you anymore also you have a boyfriend and I love my killer boyfriend's they care about me so stop this fighting," I say turning around and telling my boyfriend's we should go and we left, leaving my ex looking at my boyfriend's angry. We came back home and we were tired so we got some rest.