Spikey controls Y/N and bites him(better version)

Y/N's POV
I was in my room relaxing on my couch when I heard a noise outside and a knock at the door, I went to open it when I saw a spikey-haired klown looking at me it was Spikey one of my boyfriends. "Hello handsome, I have been thinking about you since we saw each other in your room the
other night," he says. "Oh hey, Spikey
how are you," I say, a little bit nervous
about how he found out I was in my room."I'm fine dear as I said I've been thinking about you a lot and I was stalking you these days, we didn't see each other," says Spike with a possessive voice. "Oh wow, you have been stalking me I am not surprised," I say looking at Spikey boldly. Spikey grabs me by my throat leaving me speechless. "You are mine," says Spike letting go of me and he bit my neck harshly and it hurt me so I begged him to stop.

Spikes POV
"You let her hug you without permission after all she has hurt you I won't say it again you belong to us," I say to my love biting him again he begins moaning I smirk seductively and kiss his neck sweetly now. I begin stripping our clothes I couldn't wait anymore so I rammed inside of him and he got on top of me until we cummed into each other. "Spikey listen to me Jojo told or more like warned her to stop touching me without his permission," says my beloved. "I'm sorry dear but you still belong to me so if I see her talking to you I will kill her and her boyfriend and fucking you in front of them is that clear babe, "I say looking at my husband with a serious face. "Yes, my love I understand," says my cute husband kissing me passionately but I wanted more so I made love to him three times before we got tired and we went to sleep.
AN: sorry about the late chapter I couldn't think of anything else to write and I also have more books to write hopefully tomorrow there will be more great chapters. I will try to update more regularly