Slim protecting Y/N because he's scared of losing him to his evil ex

Slim's POV
I was waiting for Y/N to wake up. An hour passed, and I was getting worried, so I went to his room he was still sleeping with his phone flashing. I saw him starting to wake up. He spots me and hugs me. "Hey, Slim," says my beloved as he leans towards me and kisses me. I hold him in my arms, and I see the lust in his eyes. A growl lets out of my lips as I lick my lips seductively causing him to shake with want. Clearly, he wants it. I'll give him what we want.

Lemon warning

Y/N's POV
I noticed a bulge in Slim's clown suit, and I smirked seductively, Slim looked at me with lust showing. I get Slim's clown suit and boxers down and his cock is out I put my mouth on it saliva gets on his dick. I hear Slim moaning, more saliva goes down his cock. "Keep going sweetie," says Slim as he moans louder. I feel Slim's fingers inside of my jeans as I continue sucking on his dick. Slim unbuttoned my jeans and took my boxers off as well. An hour has passed and he cummed inside my mouth, I swallow it and he turns me around. "Time for some real fun," says Slim as he takes off my sweater, and f/c shirt(favorite color). Slim inserts his dick inside of my ass it slips easily inside from all the spit that came from my mouth. I groan and moan really loudly it feels very good, I'm on cloud nine. "Slim faster please," I say moaning even louder. He goes faster and I scream/ moan in his ear, he suddenly picks me up with his dick still inside of me and we gently land on the bed with him on top of me. Slim thrusts deep inside of me and hits my prostate I moan in ecstasy, and I reach forward and kiss Slim passionately. He groans as I kiss him and slips his fingers inside my ass, his fingers feel good inside of me. I was about to cum but Slim switched places with me, I'm on top now.

Slim's POV
My beloved was on top and I was at the bottom he felt so good I was in ecstasy as he began to move, I pounded into him hard and he groaned and moaned loudly. Just as I was about to grab my boyfriend's hard member his phone was flashing and that stupid ugly ex of his was shown on the screen, I let out a loud growl of irritation and my love looked at me confused. "What's wrong babe," says the love of my life with a worried tone in his voice. One look at him and my anger melted away. "I can't believe she has the nerve to contact you again after what she has done!" I say, trying to control my anger. "She has gone too far I could lose you if she takes you away from me and I don't want to lose you!" I say, suddenly scared and realizing that was her plan. "Everything is fine babe. I'll be fine." My love says, as I still think she will take him away from me. "Don't you dare say everything is fine! I could lose you forever and if I lost you...." I say trailing off as I gazed deep into his eyes before I pulled him even closer to me and I kissed him passionately pouring all my love and desperation into the kiss. We stayed like that for a while until my love slowly broke apart. "I don't think I can live without you if anything happens to you because of her," I say still looking at him. "I'm not going anywhere and you won't lose me." My love promised before pulling me into another kiss. As we kissed I pounded deeper into him, he moaned into my mouth. I immediately grabbed my boyfriend's hard member and cried in ecstasy, I inserted two fingers inside his wet ass. My beloved grinded his ass while riding me hard. After a few bounces and thrusts, we cummed together, I came inside of him and he came on the bed. I pulled him into my arms after we were done. "That was amazing, sweetie," I say grinning. "You are mine all mine you belong to me." " I'm yours forever and always." My precious angel says smiling happily. I pulled the covers on each other and turned off the lights so my beloved could get to sleep. I can finally rest easily knowing I will always protect my love from anything now that he's mine.