spicy time with Jojo and going on a date but ex shows up again

Jojo's POV
I was waiting for Y/N to wake up while the others were at work, and he came out of his room for about 20 minutes. I went to him, and he stood like next to my leg he was tiny compared to my size. I'm a giant but that doesn't mean I can't treat a guy like Y/N he's the king I take him to my room. "Get on your knees baby," I say looking at him with lust."Strip my dearest," I say with lust-filled eyes that scare him. He slowly takes his clothes off and I push him down on the bed I get on top of him he gasps when he feels something long poking him and I leave love bites all over his body. I start undressing he see what was poking him it was huge he don't think it can fit. I start rubbing his dick and ass and get down and bite his leg then soothes the bite with kisses and start positioning myself inside of him causing him to groan and moan loudly after a while of me dominating him with kisses and sex commands we take a shower together it was normal at first but then it turned to a heated make out. After showering we go out for a walk hand in hand. We spot his ex-girlfriend outside a store waiting for her boyfriend to come back, she spots him then walks up to him and hugs him without noticing me so I get next to him holding him close and furiously looking at his ex touching him without my consent. "Excuse me don't touch my husband my brothers warned you," I say kissing him in front of his ex. Ex just looks at him and ignores me but then her boyfriend comes back and walks up to him like nothing happened. "It was great seeing you Y/N Hope to see you again without your bodyguard," she said in a flirtatious tone then they walked to her car and drove. I was about to take out my anger on her (picture on the top) and start running to them but he stopped me and pulled me into a passionate kiss I calmed down and we headed back home and we made love but his phone rang I let a loud growl of irritation and my love looks at me confused. "What's wrong babe," says the love of my life with a worried tone in his voice. One look at him and my anger melted away. "I can't believe she has the nerve to contact you again after what she has done earlier!" I say, trying to control my anger. "She has gone too far I could lose you if she takes you away from me she is flirtatious and I don't want to lose you!" I say, suddenly scared and realizing that was her plan. "Everything is fine babe. I'll be fine." My love says, as I still think she will take him away from me. "Don't you dare say everything is fine she's a manipulator! I could lose you forever and if I lost you...." I say trailing off as I gazed deep into his eyes before I pulled him even closer to me and I kissed him passionately pouring all my love and desperation into the kiss. We stayed like that for a while until my love slowly broke apart. " I don't think I can live without you if anything happens to you because of her she's going to hurt you again," I say still looking at him. " I'm not going anywhere and you won't lose me also she has a boyfriend." My love promised before pulling me into another kiss. As we kissed I pounded deeper into him, he moaned into my mouth. I immediately grab my boyfriend's hard member and cried in ecstasy, I inserted two fingers inside his wet ass. My beloved grinded his ass while riding me hard. After a few bounces and thrusts, we cummed together, I came inside of him and he came on the bed and got on my dick. I pulled him into my arms after we were done. "That was amazing, sweetie," I say grinning. "You are mine all mine you belong to me." " I'm yours forever and always." My precious angel says smiling happily. I pulled the covers on each other and turned off the lights so my beloved could get to sleep. I can finally rest easily knowing I will always protect my love from anything now that he's mine. The devil won't get him we are exhausted and fall asleep holding each other lovingly.