having a mental breakdown because of devil ex

Y/N's POV
After Shorty's and my time together, I was kinda sleepy, so Shorty told me he would let me rest for a while. When I woke up, I heard my phone buzzing. I checked my phone and saw some messages on Instagram from Xgf/N(ex-girlfriend's name). I rolled my eyes and checked them out.

Xgf/N: Hey Y/N

EX: Y/N are you there?

Ex started a video chat

The video chat ended. Call back

Ex started a video chat

Xgf/N: Y/N

Me: What do you want?

Xgf/N: we need to talk.

Me: What is there to talk about? You made it clear.

Xgf/N: I made a huge mistake. I know I hurt you, but I changed.

Me: I

Xgf/N: Y/N, are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you

I closed my phone and was screaming, and I was having one of the episodes I thought I was recovering from. I was throwing stuff while having a panic attack.

The klowns POV ( all of them)
We heard our love screaming and crying and throwing stuff, we went to his room and saw him on the floor with everything on the floor and his phone on the ground. We pick up our beloved from the ground wrap our arms around him and comfort him. We see his phone light up and see his ex calling him, so that's the reason he's like this it's her fault, she broke him.

Slim's POV
So my brothers and I decided to answer her. I pressed the green button, and we immediately saw her face. Shorty made a disgusted face. I had to agree with him that she is way too ugly for someone like our Y/N, and she doesn't deserve him. He's too innocent for her, and she has tainted that innocence. Xgf/N and I kept staring at each other. "Who tf are you?" She says while looking at me with those big eyes of hers. I looked around her house, there were clothes on the floor, the bed not made, and food all over the place, this was not the right girl for our Y/N. I'm glad he's not with her. Shorty takes the phone out of my hands. "He's our boyfriend," he says while glaring at that piece of trash. Y/N's ex laughs so loudly. " Clearly, he doesn't know how to choose. He has bad taste in boyfriends or relationships," she says, still laughing so hard. Now I'm starting to hate her very much. "I would watch what you say we don't like how you are speaking to us and our Y/N, you have done enough damage to him", I say as I turn the camera around and show a damaged Y/N. She looks at him, shocked, and looks at him up and down. I get angry and pull him next to me and kiss him in front of her. He tenses at first, then kisses back, putting his hands on my cheeks, and deepening the kiss. I smile while Shorty is showing this douchbag that he's ours. She clears her throat, and that magical moment between us is ruined by this worthless piece of shit. We turn around, showing how angry we are. " What do you want, Xgf/N?" Our beloved says as he glares at her annoyed with her. "I still love you Y/N", she says with a look in her eyes. "We talked about this Xgf/N I don't love you I will never love you, you hurt me so much, you abused me did lots of things that haunt me til this day," our love says without emotion in his eyes. I hate seeing him so cold-hearted because of her. Even though his touch changes, when he turns to me, his expression softens, and I can see his insecurities and emotions with us. I grab his phone end the call, and hug him. He's been through so much. He closes his eyes and rests. You're so innocent, love, he doesn't belong in this cruel world. We all kiss him and leave the room thinking of ways to protect him from anyone who hurts him or takes him away from us.