Jumbo spies on Y/N and Slim then getting some action too

A/N So the picture above is Jumbo wanting to kill the reader's ex because she was flirting with him, don't worry all the klowns are the reader's boyfriends so he can tame them. There will be dominating and stuff like Jumbo being Y/N's master Besides being boyfriend and boyfriend there is more and Jumbo wants more because he loves Y/N so much and wants him for himself besides sharing with his brothers only no one else can have him.

Jumbo's POV
I was at home hearing everything my brother and my angel said. I was there when Slim entered our love's room and kissed him passionately and seducing my angel to want him and fucking him. I wished I was Slim he made him his and I was there spying on them with my dick hard. God, I wished he would want me as much as I want him and to have him crave me every day. Begging for me to make love to him hard and fast, hearing him groaning and moaning loudly and sucking my dick fast. Oh, how I love you, baby. I want you to love me as I am deeply in love with you I want to touch you, kiss you make you mine. After my brother cummed inside of our love they made a promise to each other and my brother told my angel he is his. Ever since I saw him with the wind blowing through his h/l hair and those beautiful eyes of his kill me every time I see him. I like the smell and his s/c ( skin color)skin and the way he makes me feel every time I see him or I'm near him. I love that mouth of his natural gorgeous lips of his all-natural red or pink, I wish he would kiss me like he kisses my brothers. I want to wake up with him to make love after going places as a couple. He looks beautiful with anything he wears he gives me a fever. ( can klowns even get a fever I don't know let's just stick to that part). He speeds up my heartbeat every time, I like everything about him. I can't choose which parts of his body I want because I like everything about him. He likes wearing f/c clothes that match. For him I would eat anything he wants even healthy food I control myself and be quiet because I really want to have all of him that ass of his has gotten me addicted since I saw it, kissing those lips of his. I have seen him doing every sex position so we will do it too all day and night. Apple and Aloe Vera Shampoo his channel number 5 or Fresh and Clean from Victoria's Secret ( or any other shampoo and cologne I use this type of shampoo and perfume) he drives me crazy from head to toe. Soon we will be together forever baby and get married. They fall asleep and I do too in my bed dreaming about my sweet baby.
Inside Jumbo's Fantasies Lemon warning ( yes jumbo's fantasies are about fucking Y/N and dominating him) play the song here

So I am in my room talking to my angel and getting to know him better I was being his psychiatrist because he is still timid and shy he had trouble saying no to bad people who use him to their advantage. It was a hot day so he took off his sweater under his f/c shirt and I was staring at him as he looked at me blushing shyly, it's so cute how he gets so shy and then talks normally. He sat down on my bed, his leg would shake nervously when he would answer the questions I asked. I stopped talking and I leaned forward causing him to look up into my eyes. He blushes getting lost in my eyes. I put my hands on his cheeks. I kissed his lips softly at first then I began dominating his mouth he kissed back shyly. He tasted sweet and intoxicating. I pick him up and put him on my lap holding his waist, as I kiss him he grinds his ass on my dick. He gasped when he felt my hard dick. I could smell his arousal it's so intoxicating, I suddenly grind my cloth erection under his. I couldn't take it anymore and I pinned her down on the bed. He let out a small groan and moan as I was on top of my guy. "I never thought you could be this dirty and needy for a shy person like yourself and it's all for me," I say as I see him trying to control his urges I immediately rub his ass and dick with my fingers I feel it soaking wet in his boxers then I position myself inside of him and start thrusting, my love starts groaning and moaning and as I was about to cum inside him when I wake up. I get up and make my bed when I see my sweet angel getting out of his room I notice it is quiet so I approach him. "Oh hi, Jumbo I thought you left with the others," my love says closing the door. He is wearing a beautiful F/C clothes. I suddenly kiss him and take him to my room.

Y/N's POV
Jumbo takes me to his room and starts kissing me I have to admit Jumbo scares me but it also excites me and turns me on at the same time. "Strip my dearest," Jumbo says with lust-filled eyes that scare me. I slowly take my clothes off and Jumbo pushes me down on the bed he gets on top of me I gasp when I feel something long poking me and he leaves love bites all over my body. Jumbo starts undressing I see what was poking me it's huge I don't think it can fit. He starts rubbing my ass and dick and gets down and bites my leg then soothes the bite with kisses and starts positioning himself inside of me causing me to groan and moan loudly after a while of him dominating me with kisses and sex commands we take a shower together it was normal at first but then it turned to a heated make out. After showering we go out for a walk hand in hand. We spot my ex-girlfriend outside a store waiting for her boyfriend to come back, she spots me then walks up to me and hugs me without noticing Jumbo gets next to me holding me close and furiously looking at ex touching me without my consent. "Excuse me don't touch my Y/N," Jumbo says kissing me in front of my ex. Ex just looks at me and ignores Jumbo but then her boyfriend comes back and walks up to him like nothing happened. "It was great seeing you Y/N Hope to see you again," she said in a flirtatious tone then they walked to her car and drove. Jumbo takes out his mallet (picture on the top) and starts running to them but I stop him and pull him into a passionate kiss he calms down and we head back home and we make love until we are exhausted and fall asleep holding each other lovingly.