celebrating halloween with the klowns

Y/N's POV
Today is Halloween 🎃 and my klown boyfriends love Halloween a lot we decorated the house with Halloween decorations I got my boyfriends their costumes I also made their favorite cookies and food I couldn't sleep so I woke up early and took a relaxing bath because I am excited. I put in calming salts to relieve the tension I felt, and then after the bath, I put on my Halloween outfit and waited for my boyfriends to wake up.

Killer Klowns POV
We woke up, got dressed in our Halloween outfits, and went to the living room to see our love waiting for us. We got our Halloween baskets ready and we ate cookies and milk and played outside scaring people even though it was super cold we enjoyed it. We made more cookies together we watched Halloween movies and we prepared the candy for the trick-or-treaters. We made lunch together, too. Y/N ate more cookies than us.

Y/N's POV
My boyfriends and I made bloody eggs and sausage for lunch, and I made myself regular eggs and sausage and cheese and put some red food coloring. After lunch, we went to the store and made little individual cakes with frosting for everyone for dinner. We watched TV almost all day after dinner we went trick or treating for a while then came back home and gave out candy. we watched more Halloween movies and all went to bed and slept.