eight

Five days passed so fastly

Five days passed so fastly. It was Sunday. Jake and Sana only had one day left to present their idea for the project in mrs. Choi's class.
They two saw eachother everyday. After exchanging numbers they could contact eachother for meeting up at the weekend too.

Sana suggested to meet up at a random meadow in seoul to have a picnic while thinking.
It was cute how they sat there, eating their things they bought before.
From that place they had a great view over seoul and the sky.

They sky was relatively dark since it was already pretty late. Exceptionally this day it wasn't raining. Finally, although the two young adults both liked the pouring pretty well.

October 18th, 2023.
11:28pm.

Jake took a short look at his phone. He was suprised as he could see the both letters on his lockscreen said it was already that late. They should head home soon, he thought.
"Wow, it's already pretty late" Jake sighed to the younger girl who sat peacefully next to him, looking at the beautiful sky.

The girl turned around to him. She wore again her black hoodie she wore at the day she met Jake for the first time. The hood on.
"Oh, really. How late is it?"

"It's about 12am" Jake replied, laughing as he saw the girl widening her eyes.
"What ,so late? Oh Jake we really need to find an idea for tomorrow soon. Or else Mr. Choi is going to kill us" The girl said, making the boy laughing even more.

"Heyy what's so funny. You can't laugh when you're dead tomorrow, Jake"
Sana furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the boy laughing at her.

"It's just you are cute when you're breaking out in panic" He said, continued laughing at Sana who couldn't hide her smile anymore. Her heart skipped a beat when he said she was cute.
It made her even smile more when she thought about it, so she pulled herself together
to stay seriously in front of him.

"Mhm.. I love watching the stars appearing at the sky by night" Sana sighed in happiness while looking at the pretty dark sky with a dreamy look.

"I used to read a lot of books while looking at them when I was younger"

Sana said to the boy next to her.

When I had more time and my disease wasn't that worse like now .

Sana sighed again.

They continued sitting there and thinking about a good idea for about an hour. It was relaxing to watch the stars,

Jake suddenly gasped in suprise, makind the girl turning around to him confused.