[ one ]

[ Feb 8th, 2019 | 11:28PM ]

"Park Hyewon" he called upon the sight of the younger crouching, bawling her eyes out by the town bridge. "where is Sunghoon?" Jay asked as he crouch in front of the girl, holding her by her shoulder, full of concerns. "I-I don't..know...He texted me this" Hyewon reply as she showed something on her phone screen. "I went here as I thought he is here..but he's not.." She continue.

PARK SUNGHOON

hyewon, I'm sorry.
I think... I can't do this anymore.
I'm so selfish aren't I?
what should I do? I've promised Jay
to stay but here I am, somewhere.
I left him a note in my room drawer,
hand it to him after you read this.
don't look for me..Let me do this.
when you came into my life, I feel happy.
I always wanted a younger siblings but
mom left me hanging, not knowing she is
protecting you. But, I'm really...lost.
I don't want to do anything.
I used to be so ambitious but
I don't even know where to head now.
I'm sorry, I really am.
7:02pm

Park Sunghoon
where are you?
come back home
delivered 10:29pm

"I'm...afraid..." Hyewon utter, running her hand through his hair roughly as more tears fall from her face. "hyewon.." Jay mumble as he pull the younger into a hug after a little hesitation, making the younger cry harder. "did he say anything before he left the house?" Jay asked softly as he caress the younger hair, expecting something but she give a shake in returns making him sigh. "he didn't came home.." Hyewon whispered with a hoarse voice, making Jay surprise. "He didn't..?" Jay questions and received another shake from the younger.

"I have to go home, Hyewon is all alone, I've promise to go back early. It's been so lonely since mom left..I'll get going first"

that's what he said before leaving Jay alone in the school hallway. Did something happen to the latter? or, he is the one who planned to lie from the start? Jay have a lot in his mind. But based on what Hyewon just show him, Sunghoon seems to not have any intention on going back home like he said. He make his way 'home' half after five in the evening, he sent those texts around seven. "Where could he went to?" Jay mutter under his breath, try to think about places the latter could be at the moment.

Right then, something light up in his mind. "have you go to your dad house?" Jay asked making the girl look at him, wondering before she shake her head as an answered "I haven't been there since that day.." Hyewon let out making Jay nod as he understands, Sunghoon tell him almost everything, of course the other knew too. "let's check there, hm?let's go" Jay utter, helping the girl to stabilise her stance before they make their way to the said place which is forty minutes from where they are.

"if your leg feel sore, tell me, I'll carry you on my back. Being Sunghoon's sister means you're our sister too, but still, I'm the only one alive other than Sunghoon..Don't feel burdened and lean on me if Sunghoon isn't around, It won't bother me" Jay let out as they are still thirty minutes away from the destination and the younger seems to slowed her pace in walking. Hyewon turn to him and give him a small smile before giving him a quick nod.

 Hyewon turn to him and give him a small smile before giving him a quick nod

[ 12:10AM ]

The two currently standing in front of the familiar house. The house that they never knew they'll visit once again, Jay knew the house location because he and the others helped Sunghoon to move out from it after the news spreads, which got his scholarship taken back as he got the school name over the bad news but he still continue his study there with the help of his now late mother and the others. The seven boys look for a few job over the weekend, and his mother paid a quarter of the school fee as Hyewon go to a regular public school and all she need to pay for is her uniform and a few other fee but it's not in a burdening amount.

"let's go" Jay utter as he lead the way to the doorstep before checking if the door is locked. He slowly twist the doorknob, try to push it open and surprise the two as it's unlocked. Jay exchange glances with Hyewon who is currently gulping in worry which spreading to Jay, he has gone through the scene for a few times in the past few months. Where he found Heeseung after looking for him with the others, only to find his parents screaming over his lifeless body, and also where he found Sunoo lifeless body together with Riki and Sunghoon after the latter not replying to any of them for days.

"I'll check the roof outside, you can go up to his room" Hyewon said before she leave the older alone in the house and proceed to walk up the stairs out of the house. Jay take a deep breath, he can feel his hands shaking as he ball his hand into a fist, he close his eyes for a few seconds before going upstairs to guy room. He lift his hand as soon as he stop in front of the latter room, slowly, weakly, knock on the guy bedroom door. Sighing, mumble a curse word as he get no reply in return.

Jay take another deep breath before he grab the doorknob, trying to push the door open but only to find that the door is locked making him ball his hand into a fist as he can feel tears start to build up in his eyes as he quickly knew what he is about to face again. He can feel how strength left his body in seconds. "Park Sunghoon, please, we have promised each other to not to" He mutter as he use his strength to open the locked door.

He do everything he can to push the door open, slaming his body on it, kicking, even punching the door as he can feel a tear drop out of his left eye just before the door opens wide. His hands flinch uncontrollably as a few drop of blood runs from it, he try to control his emotions as he see the guy he is looking for, laying, peacefully on the bed. He gather all his courage before he steps closer to the latter body only to see how his only left best friend have a bloody wrist making him turn away immediately as he ball up his fist.

He look up after hearing a footsteps coming towards the room, seeing how Hyewon stop on the latter bedroom door frame as she see Jay not facing her brother body which is laying on his old bed. She seems to get the hint from Jay's expression making her body drop onto the floor as she turn her head away in devastation. "so I lost him too.." She mutter as she can feel tears flow out of her eyes which making Jay's starting to swell up with tears too.