[ six ]

[ Lecture Hall 3-2 | 10AM ]

Jay walk into the class and froze in place as he realize how many pairs of eyes darting towards him. He then take a deep breath and walk forward, trying to find a comfortable seat for himself. He then see a girl in the middle row of the class who seem to be on her phone instead of looking at him, he ball his hand into a fist as he walks towards the girl before taking a seat beside her and glad that she shows no interest to even look at him.

A few minutes later, the professor of the first subject enter the hall and introduced herself and the subject she will teach along the semester. "I'll go through the attendance now, please raise your hand if your name is being called" the older said making the students nods. She starts to call out each of the students names on the list.

"Evelyn Xinyúe Huang?"

"here" The girl beside Jay answers making Jay glance at her as the name sounds familiar. Jay then meet up with a familiar pair of amber green eyes, before he can say anything the girl eyes squint, "it's you" Evelyn utter making Jay confuse. "the library guy" she continue making Jay release an inaudible sigh, "I thought you knew me" Jay mutter as he look to the front and wait for his name to be called. "am I supposed to know you?" Evelyn asked in confusion making Jay shake his head slightly, "it's better this way" Jay answers, almost whispering.

"Jay Jongseong Park?" The professor called making Jay raise his hand for a brief second before the older proceed to call the other names. "so your name is Jay?" Evelyn asked making Jay nod without looking at the girl. The first class is not bad, not too boring, not too fun for both, Jay and Evelyn but at least Jay is at ease as Evelyn didn't bother him at all through the class but he is a bit uncomfortable with the fact that a few people constantly looking at him or even snap a few pictures of him.

Evelyn do realize the others action which making her feel confused. She is curious about why people are fond of Jay when he seem to not care about other people at all, moreover, his cold and quiet attitude makes it even questionable.

 She is curious about why people are fond of Jay when he seem to not care about other people at all, moreover, his cold and quiet attitude makes it even questionable

[ 12PM ]

"that's all for today, you all can leave now" The professor said making the students starting to pack their things and slowly exiting the lecture hall. Jay remain on his seat, making Evelyn confused, "aren't you going?" She asked making Jay turn to her, "there's too many people, I'll wait for a while" He answered monotonously making Evelyn nod slowly, not completely understand him but try her best to.

Evelyn also stay in her place which make Jay glance at her once again, "why are you staying?" Jay asked, showing a little sign of uncomfortableness by shifting in his seat. "my cousin says he'll meet me here, I'm waiting for him" the girl answered making Jay nods.

After a while, Jay stand up from his seat as everyone has left, leaving only the two inside the space. Without saying anything, Jay walk down the hall, walking towards the door but then flinch as Liú and Hamin appears in front of him making him sigh. "Evelyn" Liú called as he signaled the girl to come.

Jay frown and glance at the girl, "so she's her" Jay mutter making Liú nods while Hamin move closer to them, "she's really pretty" He whispers while giving Liú a meaningful look making Liú sigh, "no" he answered harshly. Evelyn walk to the three, "you know Liú?" Evelyn asked as she look at Jay making him hesitantly nod, "same school and roommate" Liú answered as he knew Jay won't explain further.

"hey, you guys should should join us for lunch" Liú suggested which makes Hamin nods while Jay release an inaudible sigh, "no, thanks" Jay utter. Hamin hold Jay's arm before he can walk away, "come on, for once, it's not like you have class after this" Hamin said making Jay stare at him without answering, "Hamin's right, it's not like we can have lunch together everyday, we'll be busy after this" Liú continue making Jay sigh. "fine" He answered shortly making the two guys smile while Evelyn remain confused.

 "fine" He answered shortly making the two guys smile while Evelyn remain confused

[ 1PM | PICoff Café ]

Jay remains quiet most of the time during the lunch while the other three get to know one another. Jay decides to leave after staying there for an hour so Hamin decides to go with him to ensure that he's okay through the crowds.

"aren't you close with him?" Evelyn asked making Liú sigh, "we're trying to, but he is hard to open, considering that he's at least talking to us is actually more than good" Liú reply which make Evelyn even more confused, "he doesn't talk?" Evelyn asked making Liú hum, "barely, after a few incident" Liú answered. "what incident?" She asked curiously, "I-It's a big incident actually, I don't think I should say anything about it, it's a sensitive matter, unless you try to ask him yourself" Liú reply making Evelyn even more curious about the guy.