[ four ]

[ 3rd April | University Of Seattle ]

Jay walk into his dorm and start to unpack. "Jay, do you want to eat anything?" Hamin ask from the dormitory small kitchen, "no, I'll cook something if I am later" Jay answer as he arrange his clothes in his closet and drawer. He crouch in front of his bag to see if anything else is there and his heart drop to see jungwon's scrap book that they decorated together and a wooden box that he forgot he brought with him. He open the box and see the pictures of him and the boys, along with all of their suicide letter and most importantly, their friendship keychain that they made.

He take a deep breath before he put the box on his nightstand, right under his night lamp. Jay turn around and sigh as he see the two latter standing at his room door frame, "what now?" Jay asked making the two look at each other before turning towards Jay again, "are you good?" Liú asked making Jay frown, "I'm fine" Jay reply and turn away to tidy up his bed and change the sheets. "we're going out for some groceries, you want to come along?" Hamin asked this time and get a shake from Jay as a no. "okay..um, text us if you need anything" Hamin continue and receive a hum from Jay.

um, text us if you need anything" Hamin continue and receive a hum from Jay

[ 3PM ]

Jay decides to walk around the campus by himself, try to get familiar with the surroundings so he won't be late for his class tomorrow. "hey, isn't that him? Park Jay?" a girl said making Jay look away and fasten his steps as he get anxious. Without him expecting, a small crowd starts to form and admire him from behind. Why? Because Jay and Sunghoon face and name has been around since the suicide chain cases incident.

"Park Jay and Park Sunghoon are the only survivors"

"WSC 2018 Second Place holder ; Blith suicide chain?"

"Park Sunghoon leave a suicide letter for Park Jay"

"Park Jay is reportedly attending University of Seattle in April"

"Will Park Jay be fallen too?"

Those bullshits news and headline make him even more known and recognisable than he have ever been. On the registration period, Jay also suffered from same situations where people keep asking if he is really Park Jay and say that they are sorry for him to go through those making him overwhelmed but Liú and Hamin try their best to distract either him or the crowds so he could escape and calm down.

Jay ended up walking into the library to avoid the noises from the others. He walk through almost every shelf of books and scan each rows of the book to see if there's something interesting for him. His lips curve into a small smile as he remembers how much he use to hate libraries but he slowly spending his time in it since the preparation of WSC 2018. without him realizing, he start to collect their each favourite book to use to study with, stacking them in his arms.

Jay walk to the furthest table and put all the books on the table, slowly read and flip each pages as he starts to remember every details of the memory he have with the six while studying back in BLITH.  A tear slip through his eyes as he continue to read the book.

"why are you crying while reading physic book..?"

the unfamiliar voice make Jay lift his head from the book. He then see a confused girl looking at him. "huh?" Jay let out making the girl even more confused, "um, you're.. crying..?" she utter making Jay wipes his cheeks with his fingers and realize that a tear actually slip off his eye, "ah.. i see" Jay utter before standing up and gather the book together. "I was yawning" Jay mutter before walking away from her making the girl confused. "I watched him for ten minutes, he literally have a small smile when the tear fall.." the girl mumble as she watch Jay leave the library before a few girls follow him.