[ five ]

[ 5PM | Dormitory ]

[ 5PM | Dormitory ]

"Jay?" Liú called as they stepped inside their dormitory but do not see any sign of the guy. Hamin put the groceries they bought on the kitchen counter and check Jay's room but the guy is nowhere to be seen. "where did he go?" Hamin questions making Liú shrug, "pretty sure he is just..sightseeing for classes tomorrow" Liú continue before a notification pop up on his phone screen, "hey, I'm going out for a while, if Jay don't come back until night, then tell me, we'll go to find him" Liú add before he exit their dorm.

sightseeing for classes tomorrow" Liú continue before a notification pop up on his phone screen, "hey, I'm going out for a while, if Jay don't come back until night, then tell me, we'll go to find him" Liú add before he exit their dorm

[ Juliy's Cafe ]

Liú take a seat across the girl that has waited for him for at least ten minutes at the café.  "you're always late.." the girl utter, "evelyn, i've said that i went to do groceries with my friend" Liú reply with a smile and take a sip of his drink that the girl had ordered for him. "I mean, you're out since three in the evening so you're supposed to be here on five" Evelyn say as she take a bite of her half eaten blueberry cheesecake, "so how's seattle so far?" Evelyn continue.

"not bad, one of my friend used to live here so he's kind of familiar around, minus the campus" Liú answered, "but you asked me like you've been living here for years.." Liú continue and chuckles making the girl does too. "at least i've been here a few times with my parents, Hàn Liú" Evelyn reply, "but, you should've at least see me when you compete against St Gillenhall for the WBC, i found out about that through your mom" Evelyn complaint. "you found out that i'm going there through mom? have you not seen the TV news and social media, it's all over it" Liú utter.

"well, I knew that it's happening but i don't know you're participating" Evelyn answered, Liú almost attempt to argue with his cousin but decide to not to. "Fine, acceptable but not at the same time" Liú reply as he lean his back on the chair and sip on his drink.

"first, you know how i don't really watch TV, second, it did not pop up in my feeds" Evelyn reply. "and yet, you're taking International Relation" Liú utter, "excuse you, I'm up to date to the world issue, I know about the WBC happening but i just didn't know you were involved. If I do, I would be happy to support my little cousin" Evelyn reply making Liú sigh, "one year, evelyn, I swear. we only have a year difference and I'm not your little cousin."

"Thus, i didn't know that you would postpone your campus life until now, you used to he excited to be in college" Liú utter. "my father and your mom asked me to wait for you and apply the same college or university so that we will have 'company'" Evelyn reply making Liú nods before gasping dramatically, "well at least I have a driver now" Liú utter make evelyn roll her eyes annoyedly, "bold of you to think that I'll let you ride my car" Evelyn remarks making Liú chuckles.

 "my father and your mom asked me to wait for you and apply the same college or university so that we will have 'company'" Evelyn reply making Liú nods before gasping dramatically, "well at least I have a driver now" Liú utter make evelyn roll her...

[ Men Dormitory | 7PM ]

Liú step into the dormitory and see Hamin preparing dinner, "is Jay home?" Liú asked making Hamin turn to him and nod. "He is in his room" Hamin reply as he turn off the stove and serve the dinner, which is seasoned stir fried beef. "Jay, Dinner's ready!" Hamin said out loud and Liú taking a seat across Hamin, "where did you went to?" Hamin asked, "I met my cousin, she's studying here too" Liú answered as Hamin hand him a bowl of rice and pair of utensils.

The two glance at Jay as they hear the latter room door being open and closed. Jay walk to the dining table and sit beside Hamin. "but wait, 'she'? introduce her to me" Hamin utter making Liú frown, "she's not interested in younger guys, she's is a year older" Liú reply. "well she could change her mind after seeing me" Hamin continue making Liu frown again, "dream on, Moon Hamin, Evelyn won't like you" Liú reply.

"who's Evelyn?" Jay monotonously asked as he take a bite of the meal, "my cousin" Liú answered making Jay hum and nod and glance at Hamin "don't traumatised her" Jay utter making Hamin sigh. "oh come on, i want to date too" Hamin reply making the other two shakes their head,