[ eight ]

[ Drea

[ Drea.M Apartments ]

Evelyn walk into her apartment and surprise as she see Liú sitting on the couch while watching the television. "hey, how did you come in? how do you even know I have a unit here?" Evelyn asked, still in shock to see her cousin chilling in her living room. "your mom told me, and you use the same passcode as your phone so i somehow manage to break in. come on, not only you wants to get away from those college residence during weekend" Liú answers making Evelyn roll her eyes in annoyance before she take a seat beside the younger.

Evelyn then slap his thigh with her notebook making Liú groan in pain, "this kid.." Evelyn mumbles. "ow.." Liú mutter as he rub his thighs before taking the book from the older. "Anthropology?" Liú utter as he flip through the pages, scanning the girl notes of the subject. Liú then stop when he see a familiar photograph in between the pages.

"where.. did you get this?" Liú utter as he turn to the older, "ah, it fell from Jay notebook, i guess he didn't realize it, i plan to give it to him on monday" Evelyn reply. "he could be looking for it.." Liú mutter making Evelyn confused, "who are they? who is Jay? why does he seem to be a public figure?" Evelyn asked.

"I guess you really don't see the news, but you have to return this as fast as you can, just do" Liú utter, leaving the girl even more confused as he hand her the book. "I'm going now, thank you for your time, I'll see you on monday" Liú continue as he walk to the door making Evelyn frown, "Hân Liú?" She called but the younger only bid her goodbye before leaving her apartment.

 "I'm going now, thank you for your time, I'll see you on monday" Liú continue as he walk to the door making Evelyn frown, "Hân Liú?" She called but the younger only bid her goodbye before leaving her apartment

"news.." Evelyn utter as she ruffle her hair with towel before she sit in front of the mirror and do her skincare. "news about Park Jay.." Evelyn mutter before she reach for her phone and write the latter name on the search bar before she search it. She then frown to see all the news, they have a good headlines but also bad. "BLITH.." Evelyn read before she click on the article.

" Evelyn read before she click on the article

"suicide chain..aces?" Evelyn frown as she read the rest of the article and also another article that have the same headlines but this time with another death. She take out the photograph and see a familiar face on the websites page. She then found the latest articles about Park Jay where the headlines said 'Park Hyewon, Park Jay : Guardian?Failed?'. "Park Hyewon?" Evelyn mumble before clicking on the articles that is believed to be the most recent one.

 "Park Hyewon?" Evelyn mumble before clicking on the articles that is believed to be the most recent one

"he can't do anything about it, why did they wrote as in he failed to save anyone.. they are putting the blame on him.." Evelyn mutter as she stare at the article. "this is so messed up.." she continues as she put her phone away. "but he look better when he smile.." Evelyn look at her black phone screen, remember how Jay looks so different now and how he looks better on the past year.

Evelyn couldn't help but wonder about how close they are that they were so devastated when one of the died which lead them to think about committing suicide. "it's almost like they only had themselves.." Evelyn mumbles as she lay on her bed, thinking about the latter life. How bad could it be that they only rely on each other?

However, Evelyn has yet read the article of why Jay was called BLITH Aces along with the six guys. The article that she found is all about how the suicide chain start and lead to one another.