[ eleven ]

[ 19th April | 8:13PM ]

"Liú I swea—Evelyn?are you insane?! what are you doing here?" Hamin whispered shout as soon as he is welcome by the sight of the girl when he pull his front door open. "where is Jay?" Evelyn asked before they heard steps incoming resulting Hamin to pull the girl into their dorm.

"you're here for Jay? he's in his room, say whatever, but be quick, there'll be a dormitory spot check in fifteen" Hamin utter making the girl surprise, "there's a what today?!" Evelyn question in disbelief. "exactly, wrong day to break into the guys dormitory" Hamin reply as he point at Jay's room, signaling the girl to make her way there, fast, making her groan in frustration.

Evelyn take a deep breath before she raise her hands to knock on the latter door, but receives no reply, making her frown. She knock harder on the guy door but there's no sign of him to open the door up, "you can just enter his room, it's never been locked" Hamin utter as he stand beside the girl and try to open the latter door but found out that it's locked.

"he..never locked it up, huh?" Evelyn asked as she scoff but Hamin face turn into a panic one. "NO—Evelyn, this is serious. He never stay in one. He is afraid of locked room, he hates it" Hamin reply shocked the girl as Hamin try to look for the spares key to the door.

"just try whatever to open the door" Hamin utter as he continue to find his room spare key, with a hope that it can open the latter bedroom door too. Evelyn heart rates gradually increased as she knock on the latter bedroom door aggressive, groan as she try to open the door by bumping her body onto the door.

"fuck—please. Park Jay!" Evelyn plead as she kick on the door, getting more frustrated as there's no answer from the other side of the door. "I'm sorry for everything, I'm not supposed to push you to the edge! just open up..please.." Evelyn utter after she punch the door with all her might.

"found it" Hamin utter as he rush to the girl, trying to see if the key fit, "it fit" Evelyn mutter before Hamin manage to unlock the door, pushing it open, wide and welcomed by the sigh of Jay laying on his bedroom floor. "Jay!" the two freak out as they rush to the guy lifeless-looking body. Evelyn look at Jay lockscreen and see how it's written 20th April and 9a.m, there's also a notification where it says 'Happy Birthday'. "I don't even realize that it's your day..." Evelyn mutter.

"no, you can't, no" Hamin mutter as Evelyn caress the unconscious guy face, before looking for his pulse which make her sigh in relief as it's still there, "we still have time, let's get him to the hospital" Evelyn utter as they gain all their strength to pick the latter up and drag him out of the room.

"Ham—wait up, what happen? Evelyn why are you in the guys dorm?" Liú utter in confusion as he see a sight in front of him. "shut up and help, Hân Liú" Evelyn groan making the younger rush to them and take Evelyn place and continue to drag Jay out of the dormitory, "we need a car" Evelyn utter anxiously, "Huàng Xinyúe, you owned a fucking car, faster" Liú reply making her nod, "right,I do. wait" Evelyn run to her car which is parked about hundred meters away from the dormitory entrance before driving it to the three, and proceed to drive to the nearest hospital.

"overdose, Ambien. He took one board" Evelyn utter as they arrived at the hospital emergency receptionist, "overdosed? how long has he been unconscious?" the nurse asked, "I don't know, but we found him about twenty minutes back and he still has his pulse" Hamin answered making the nurse nod before he dial a number through the phone.

"you can lay him down on the empty bed first" The nurse ordered before speaking to the phone. "how do you know?" Hamin whispered, "I saw him bought it the other day, and there's an empty pills board beside him just now" Evelyn reply as the two guy lay Jay down on the hospital bed.

 "how do you know?" Hamin whispered, "I saw him bought it the other day, and there's an empty pills board beside him just now" Evelyn reply as the two guy lay Jay down on the hospital bed

Evelyn stare at the piece of paper that she found that evening. She found the note after it fall from Jay's scrapbook as he walk away from her. She is thinking about asking for the two boys to translate it as it's written fully in Korean but she didn't have the gut to do so. She lay the paper on the table surface before taking out her phone and translate them by using translator, doubting it as she knew how inaccurate it could be but the results shock her.

 She lay the paper on the table surface before taking out her phone and translate them by using translator, doubting it as she knew how inaccurate it could be but the results shock her

"He had planned it all along..." Evelyn mutter before she glance at the unconscious guy on the hospital bed with Liú and Hamin on his both side while she is sitting on the couch across the room. "you said you are doing fine... I thought I'm the one who made you do this, but it's all planned out.." She whispers under her breath. "Park Jay.. you could just say you're not okay" she continue, folding the note and put it in her pockets.

The reason why Evelyn decides to look for the guy is because she remembers how she often see how Jay's clock and date vary from other people. This evening, she then realize Jay have his phone set with Korea time. She also have been seeing a few weird notifications on his phone every time they met or when she had the chance to peep on the guy phone as he unlock it. And the notification often seem to be like a countdown and she regret to not realize it earlier.