twelve

Jake winced by the sudden cracking, coming from Sana's bedroom

Jake winced by the sudden cracking, coming from Sana's bedroom. He didn't think about it much, maybe something fell down or something.
He just waited.

He waited and waited until the small puppy came raunning towards him excitedly, jumping up to his knees. Coco tried to make Jake following her.
Coco was a dog that could feel when her owner wasn't alright.
She tried to wake the unconscious girl up by licking her face which didn't work out pretty well eventually.

"Hey, what's up Coco. Why are you so nervous?" Jake watched the dog running up and down while shaking the tail excitedly. Coco barked a few times until Jake got up.

Coco quickly started to run forward, in hope the guy would folloew her. So after a few hectic tiptoes she turned around to show he should follow her to Sana.
Sana needed help. Quick.

Jake was confused as he followed the cavapoo to a room he never saw before.
How when he has never been in Sana's apartment?

His heart stopped as Coco stopped at the room with the wide opened door.
There she laid. Unconsciously in front of her bed on the door.
Jake quickly ran to the girl whose eyes were shut.

"Sana, hey are you okay?"
The boy looked worriedly at Sana who obviously couldn't answer due to the fact that she was unconscious.
Jake carefully slapped her cheeks to mak the girl wake up.
He didn't know what was up with her.

Coco was still running excitedly running up and down, trying to wake Sana up.
It almost seemed like Coco knew about Sana's illness, just like a real human.

What the hell should the boy do? He could see the girl not being in her best condition before at the table. He saw the sweatdrops on her forehead just like he did once in the library.
"Sana, what's going on?" He whispered to the girl, crouching next to her.

Jake quickly grabbed her wrist to feel her pulse. There was one but it was so low.
Too low.

After exhaling one more time he grabbed his phone, about to call anambulance when he remembered the hospital only being 2 minutes away from her house.
It could be unnecessary to call one when he could bring her there just by himself.
So Jake put one arm around the girl's waist as the other arm went under her knees, carrying her now in a bridal style.

Sana was very slim, almost thin. Jake has seen her body before, noticing she didn't eat that much in her freetime, remembering she also didn't eat something at the cefateria once when he offered to bought something.
He could feel her being pretty lightly, not hard to carry around for hours.
He quickly took her phone, in case the hospital would need it.

Jake left the girl's apartment, walking towards the big buliding in hurry.
Sana in his arms, her head pressed against his chest.
He quickly arrived at the counter in the emegency department, being noticed by the nurse behind the counter directly.

"What happened? A lounger! We need a lounger!" The nurse hecticly ran towards jake, feeling the pulse of the young girl.
"I don't know, I found her unconscious in her room" Jake panicked as she saw several nurses running towards him with a big lounger.
"It's okay. We will talk later. Oh Doc. Chim, you're finally here" The nurse saw the doctor walking by in hurry.

"Oh, it's ms. Park" The doctor's eyes widened as he saw the familiar face of the girl in the stranger's arms. Jake looked confused at the middle aged man.
He knew Sana? Has she been in the hospital to visit someone lately? Maybe.
Or something else?

"Who are you?" Doc. Chim asked Jake.

"I'm Sim Jaeyun" Jake even handed the other nurse standing next to him Sana's phone as she asked if he'd have any things from Sana.

"Okay, Mr. Sim. Could you please lie her on the lounger?" Jake nodded towards him, laying the girl carefully on the lounger, feeling her forehead which was soaked in sweat.

"Are you a relative of Ms. Park?" The nurse asked as she and some other nurses started pushing the lounger towards a examination room.
Jake shook his head in response. He wanted to stay with her.
He wanted to be told what happened.

"Then you need to leave the hospital. Lately a big accident happened so we have a lots of patients currently so only relatives are allowed to stay. I'm sorry. We will call Ms. Park's brother as soon as possible" The nurse said, leaving Jake speechless in front of the examination room.

She shut the door in front of his eyes. You could see a few tears were formed in his eyes, worrying about Sana. How could he be not worried about her?
He loved her literally.

He couldn't do anything else than leaving the hospital then.
In thoughts, he went home alone, without Sana. The whole rest of the day, Jake didn't talk to anyone, not even to Heeseung or Ni-ki. They started to get worry about their friend.
After dinner, he completely retreats to his own room, not saying one word after he came home earlier than thought.

It kept him awake, the whole night. He even texted her, but unfortunately didn't receive an answer. It would be too perfect if she would have answered of course.

I-message
Today, 8:36pm
Sanaaa:DD

Jake
Sana?

I know ur probably in the hospital, idk why but yeah...

Please text me as soon as you're able to

I miss you

I worry about you, already in the kitchen..
And then i found you lying unconscious on the floor....

Please, text me

___________

•author's corner•

I finally managed to finish the chapterr 🥳
I like the writing hehe
Omg for the first time happy with my story, at least until now, I don't know in which ideas I'll come in the future lol

OMG ENHA COMEBACK NOV 17TH??!!
ORANGE BLOOD I'M COMING OMGGG

is it fate that's my birthday is literally 9 days after? 😭
Now u know what will be at first place on my wishlist^^

HAPPY BDAY HEESEUNG 🫀🥳

Don't forget to comment and vote, I really appreciate it <33 ^^

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~october 15th 2023
9:06pm<33