eleven

"Was this just for the moment or did you feel like doing it?"Sana asked quietly as she leaned her forehead against Jake's, being kissed by him a few minutes ago

Sana asked quietly as she leaned her forehead against Jake's, being kissed by him a few minutes ago.

"Neither nor. It came from my heart" He had to smile as he saw the smile appearing on Sana's beautiful face. He loved seeing her smile.

"You have no idea how happy I am to have met you, Sim Jaeyun"

"You know, I like you for a longer time already" She added, looking deeply in the boy's dark brown eyes.

"Really? Honestly I never really noticed you in class. But I'm so happy to be here with you, right now, on this meadow under the rain at 12am" Jake smiled again at her, still in the process of believing he just kissed the girl he liked for a time now.

Yes, I know Jake

No one noticed me

Probably because I spent more time in the hospital than in the university

I need to tell you soon

But how

Sana and Jake spent a few more hours at the meadow, watching the bright stars. Although it was raining it was such a great night.
Eventually both went home, Sana still wearing the jacket he gave her for the pouring rain before.
She liked to wear it.

_

Two weeks after.

Now it was already 14 days ago since Sana and Jake kissed. They continued spending their time together but never talked about the happen again.
It would just feel weird to bring that up again even both really wanted to repeat it.

Sana could feel her heart getting better the time she spen dwith Jake. It didn't hurt since that time in the library. Of course she ahd to take her medication every morning.
Actually she had to buy new one at the pharmacy so she still ahd enough by now.
Jake made it getting better, she knew it.

Currently they were sitting in Mr. Choi's class again. Their favourite class since they sat together.
They had 4 weeks left until the project would have to be done.
A little pressure started to show his effect on all the students.

Jake and Sana already bought the things they'd need.
Almost evry single day they would spend togetehr after class. No one could actually tell if they were just friends or a couple. Actually neither was right.

It was a kind of middle thing, Jake liked to call it.
His friends were so happy when they heard about the kiss. Talking about Jake's friends, them and Sana got really good friends due to the fact that Sana and Jake often had lunch at their small ramen restaurant. They actually called her their best friend.