twenty

Jake and Sana

Jake and Sana. Together.

The couple decided to go on a shopping date. Seoul was a very pretty place to go shopping.
Especially with your friends or someone else. With your boyfriend or girlfriend in their case.

The two were in very different shops, would it be a simple plushie shop or a gigantic shop with mountains of clothing. They really enjoyed their time together.

Currently they spent their time in a small restaurant which were found by them in a small alley. There weren't much people but so good food options on the menu card.

"Soo what do you want to eat Sana?" The boy asked, leaning over his
menu card to the girl, just looking in her beautiful eyes.

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe we could share something? Everything sounds so much, I can't eat that all alone haha. And it would be cuter, what do you think?" Sana asked, leaning over her menu too, just like her boyfriend across her.

"Sounds like a beautiful idea" Jake smiled at Sana before giving her a short kiss.
It still made him so happy to be with her. Although they'd probably had to go rough times in the future. But at least together.

They ordered a big plate of sushi with some Tteokbokki. It smelled so delicious when an employee bought their food a few minutes later.

Sana and Jake couldn't believe the restaurant had such few customers.
The price was really fair since the food was so delicious.

"Today I'm gonna pay" Sana pushed Jake's hand away which was already at his pocket to grabb his wallet to pay.
"But-" The boy wanted to discuss but she cut him off.

"No Jake. You paid the last times, today it's finally my turn" The girl said proudly while handing the employee some banknotes, wanting her to give some tips.

"The rest is for you" Sana said as she handed it to the woman who smiled. The woman thanked her when she saw the two slowly leaving the restaurant.

Hand in hand.

_

Eventually, Sana and Jake decided to finish their great shopping day with a visit to a big clothing store which opened only a few weeks ago.

"Hey, I'll try something on in the changing room, okay?"
Sana said to the boy with earning a nod. "Okay, Love. I'll wait here for you" He smiled as he saw his girlfriend walking towards the changing room after nodding back at him.

Jake decided to go around to check the clothes in the men department. It was in the area he stood before, so Sana would find him easily when she would return.