Apricity #1

A/N Just to be clear the characters personalities might range a bit differently because they havent experienced the aot world trauma. So if for example levi is happier or erwin is more layed back - thats why.

Voices could be heard throughout the hallways of Sina University as Y/N walked staring at the ever so slightly open windows that let the kind summer winds pass through. The plain tiles on the floor always looked clean even after a long, tiring day. The bright track lights on the ceiling shine as bright as ever, light hitting every place it could reach.

For Y/N and her twin brother, this was a dream come true. To be walking through their dream university side by side, preparing for adulthood. Lectures never seemed tiring to them, they found them rather interesting.

''The first day in Sina University seems to be going alright'' Levi said, putting a hand over Y/N's shoulder.

"Now don't get too excited we haven't even gotten all the way through the first day'' Y/N shot her twin a neutral look.

''Yes I know, but it's practically coming to an end!'' He smiled slightly ''And it looked like we were quite Welcome''

''What about the dorms situation?'' Y/N asked "Do you think that they'll let us have a dorm for the two of us, we are twins after all''

"I hope so but sadly I don't think it works that way in this part of town'' He said, disappointed

''Fuck Shingeki town''

''Yeah, fuck Shingeki town''

__________

As Y/N walked by walls covered in flyers with club information or team-building activities for professors, her eyes landed on a door with a metal sign

''Dormitory'', the sign read.

Y/N wasted no time in knocking.
Not that it was anything urgent but it was rather the itch that she had to find out if there's any possibility of her and Levi sharing a dorm. The door then suddenly opened to reveal a tall looking bald-headed man with a mustache.

''Hello dear, I'm Mr Pixis.'' He said as he looked down on her ''Are you here for your dorm information'' He asked as he invited Y/N into his office, leaving the door slightly open.

"Yeah, and a question if I may."

"Go ahead," he said as he pulled a chair out for her to sit

" My name is Y/N Ackerman, I have a twin, Levi Ackerman." she said as she waited patiently for Mr Pixis to take a seat as well "Is there any way we could be assigned in the same dorm room?"

"Well wouldn't that be great" He said unlocking a drawer near his desk and rummaging through all the files he had stacked in there looking for a specific one. "Unfortunately, however, Mr Ackerman has already been assigned with a roommate and so have you'' he continued his speech just as he found what he was looking for, passing it over to her.

Y/N shot him a questioning look as she took the document that Mr Pixis handed her. It provided her with all the information about her dorm and the rules of owning one as well as her roommate's name and information.

"Hange Zoe must be your roommate, Miss Ackerman is that right'' He said as he handed her another document, this one being Levi's
"And your brother's is Erwin Smith." he continued as he began locking the drawer he previously unlocked, tossing the key in his coat pocket.

"Yes, I suppose I should give Levi his dorm information?" She asked as she began reading the rules. Eying everything really carefully making sure to not miss a thing, just to be sure after all both her and Levi have been saving all their lives for this picture perfect future. She folded the documents carefully and stood up