Midnight #5

As I woke up, I noticed that Hange wasn't next to me. Looking around, the only thing they left behind were their pyjamas that were carelessly scattered on the floor. If Levi would of  seen this, he would have freaked out.

As I began gathering them from the ground and folding them carefully, I heard a noise from the living area.
As I entered, I saw Hange microwaving some cupcakes in a cup.

"Oh good morning," Hange said, turning around to face me with a massive grin

"You cooking?" I asked as I got behind them, putting my chin on their shoulder.

"Yes. I mean no, its practically burning, " They said as they turned the microwave off immediately. "shit."

"This one's for you," I said as I grabbed the not so burnt one.

"Fair enough," they shrugged as they grabbed my hand, leading me to the table. "Let's eat and head to lectures."

As they said that, I sat down and chuckled. "I found out Connie's in my civil law lectures."

"Is he?" They said happy, im meeting more people."That's really good, ya know. "

"Mhfhm," I mumbled while chewing

As both me and Hange ate our breakfast, we got to dressing up for the day. I chose a simple white T shirt with baggy jeans and red jordan 1s.
As for Hange, they wore a grey zipped up hoodie, sleeves rolled up with dark blue sweatpants and nike Air Force.

As we both walked out the dorm, locking the door behind us, we crossed paths with Mikasa, Armin, and Eren on our way to the main building. Mikasa was holding a medium cup of frappe coffee, and Eren was smoking a cigarette. As for Armin, he had earpods in - listening to some kind of podcast.

Careful to not interrupt Armin's podcast walk, we struck up a conversation with Mikasa and Eren. Hange was talking to them about what happened last night at Connie's. Eren ended up staying till 4am and went back to campus at around 5am. Mikasa beat the shit outta him for getting to the dorm so late.

We all shared a laugh under the yellow autumn trees, which were carefully sending their loose leaves dancing. Faint fog surrounded us, distracting every light possible.

As we finally arrived at campus, Eren turned out to be in my lectures as well. As for Mikasa, she had  contract lectures with Armin. As me and Eren entered the classroom, we sat down as quietly as possible, giving we were already late.

"Dude!" We heard Connie's whisper-yell from one desk bellow. "Y/N, where did you go last night. Left so early, man." He complained

"Yea, I didn't want to pass out in your house." I said, excusing myself from any possible explanation he might gather out of me.

"The party was already dying out when Pieck, Hange, and Y/N left." Eren defended me.

Connie sighed as he said "Y/N how bout you come to Ymir's birthday next Sunday? You can pass out all you want since it's going to be a sleepover."

"YEAH!" Eren whisper-yelled."Everybody that has been to Connie's private room is invited. "

I put my chin in my palm and thought it out.
"Sure, can my twin brother come?"

"Dude?!" Eren snickered,"Levi?"

"I thought he wasn't much of a party person," Connie continued

"Well, yeah, but i think Erwin can persuade him." I chuckled at their disbelief. "Wait, since when do you guys know him?" I asked in realisation

"Since he's been Erwin's roommate. Rumours get around, you know, " Connie answered while trying to pay as much attention to the lesson as possible.

I nodded as I said, "Pay attention dumbasses Shadis will beat the shit out of us if he catches us."