Miridical #9

A/N: i fixed Ymir's character to be just friends with Historia and updated the few chapters that mentioned their "relationship" (but dont worry, you will receive yumihisu at some point 🫶)

I listened closely as Pieck rambled over whatever she knew about Ymir. She explained how Ymir grew up in the northern part of a big city called Marley. She graduated 12th grade in a small private Catholic school in the countryside. There, she met her best friend, Historia, who was from a rich and highly respected family. Pieck mentioned something about Ymir being really preserved but having a soft spot for Historia, which led me to the discussion of their potential dating.

"So, are they dating?" I asked, desperate to find out.

"I dont know, nobody really knows. It'd be nice if they were." Pieck gave a half-assed answer. Barely bothering to gather a thought about it.

"Pieck has hooked up with Ymir once or twice, so they probably aren't." Hange burst out like it's nothing.

"Yeah, that too." Pieck agreed completely unbothered by the new information I've just received.

"WAIT, SLOW DOWN YOU AND YMIR WHAT!?" I screamed, catching Pieck off guard.

"God, Y/N, we have hooken up." Pieck twitched slightly at the sudden outburst.

"Ymir and most of the campus. Excluding me." Hange chuckled, once again exposing Pieck.

"Pieck, i never took you for a slut"

"First of all, a what?! Second it was well worth it." Pieck smiled.

"What's she like? You never told me anything." Hange pushed Pieck for information, just as curious as me to find out. After all, Ymir didn't appear to be all that into sexual activities.

"She's a fucking deamon with the strap. Not to mention her tongue game, cause god it is amazing, although not as good as Yelena's"
Pieck gave little details but enough to make me and Hange chuckle.

To be completely honest with myself, I did find Ymir insanely attractive. However, nowhere near as attractive as Hange in my eyes. Unknowingly, I was staring at Hange, causing Pieck to blurt out
"OOO Y/N!" Pieck smirked, noticing me staring at Hange. I already knew where this was going."Wanna find out about Hange's strap game?" She laughs

"PIECK!" me and Hange yelled in sync. Blushing like crazy we just stood there awkwardly, not saying anything more.

"How would you know about my strap game anyway?" Hange questions, still embarrassed.

"Certain reviews." Pieck says.

"Ok, let's end the conversation here." Hange hurriedly stopped Pieck from continuing.

"And you Y/N have you hooked up with anybody?" Pieck asked, nudging me with her elbow.

"There was this boy Furlan a while back in the underground," I started, a little surprised that I'd get to talk about him in front of somebody other than Levi. "We were at a party with my best friend at the time, Isabel. Me, Levi, and Furlan all gathered at her house and got drunk. One thing led to another, and him and I ended up hooking up. We pretend nothing happened the day after." I said, a smile forming on my face, thinking about the old days.

"The Underground? Isn't  that like the most sketchy town around?" Pieck asked, not really interested in the rest of the story.

"Yeah," I said. I was desperately hoping that they wouldn't ask what happened to him and Isabel.

It seemed like my pleads were answered when Hange got up and said, "We'll it's about time we get ready, yeah?"

__________
OUTFIT TIME: