Vacant #4

As I looked up, I saw a blonde man with a close-shaved beard and what looked like to be a grown out buzz cut.

"No need to be sorry, nothing's spilled,"
He said in his deep voice as he looked down on me with squinted eyes. As I looked behind him, there were two people that I couldn't quite make out.
"Name's Reiner"
He continued on his way and patted my shoulder, leaving his two friends behind.

my ears finally caught a slight voice break over the music
"Y/N," the voice said

As I turned around, I saw Bertholdt and a shorter girl with hair tied up in a bun, colour matched Reiner's like a reference.

"Oh, Berth!" I said, realising he was with Reiner."Is Reiner your friend?" I asked.

"Pretty much, right along with Annie over here." As he pointed towards the girl, I could see her face flush slightly, and she turned her head away.

"Hey Annie, im Y/N," I said, sticking out my hand for her to shake, which she did.
Her eyes were glued to my outfit

"Where are those shoes from?" she asked, voice barely louder than the music.

"My brother Levi gifted them to me, you've gotta ask him," I answered with a smile on my face.
"Are you heading to the private room?"

"Yea, Reiner invited us," Bertholdt answered
"How about you, you look high as hell,"

I chuckled, remembering the shared weed with Armin and Hange
"I should bring a pipe next time," I said in a joking manner

"Invite me if you're smoking again," Annie looked up with a smirk.
"Let's see who gets high first,"

I gladly accepted the challenge and left them to go to the bar.

At the bar, I saw Sasha, who was mixing up like 10 different drinks in a cup

"What's wrong with you, dude?" I asked, sneaking up behind her. As she jolted from being startled, she said,

"Last drink for tonight, gotta make it count."

"Share with me. Im also leaving in a bit,"
As I said that, she took a large sip of the drink and passed it over to me

"Party's dying out," she said, eyeing the people leaving

"Imma have to get Pieck to drive me and Hange back to campus," I said, drinking like 1/2 of the drink and placing it on the counter next to Sasha.

As I was heading towards the exit, I called Hange.
As they picked up, I said, "Get Pieck were going to Sina."

________

twelve minutes passed, and I finally saw Hange limping down the porch steps and Pieck helping them.

My mind immediately went to them being seriously hurt, but I saw their drunk expression, and that was enough to explain everything. "Hey Y/N" Hange slurred over words.

"Hey Hange," I said, trying my best to act sober. I held out my hand for them to take so I could lead them towards the car. As I was doing that, Pieck said,

"Get their car ready. I have to buy weed from Eren."

"Already done," I said as I began opening the door for Hange, placing them in the back seat. I sat right next to them.

Not even a minute passed, and I felt Hange's arm on my chest, fidgeting with the collar of my top.

"Whats up?" I asked in a low voice

"You're beautiful," They said, getting up to look at me. "Car sex?" they said in a joking manner

Their joke caused my face to flush a deep red, but I managed to get a giggle out
"Control yourself," you said.