Insignificance #11 (18+)

A/N: Okay, so Im going to be writing this chapter in third-person POV cause smut in Y/Ns POV sounds kinda weird. I also need an honest opinion on the matter if i should rewrite my previous chapters in third-person POV. Maybe even write the new chapters in third-person POV or dont change it at all?
Other than that, it's my first time writing smut, so I hope you enjoy. Feel free to judge it and suggest changes‼️🫶.

_______________________

You and Hange were sitting in the car, driving towards campus as their stare was locked on the road ahead of them. Yours, however, was stuck to their side profile. The way their eyes would squint when passing a flashing light or the smile they would form when they caught you staring at them was keeping you focused on them. Their lips were slightly parted, but little to no words were exchanged during the car ride.
It was quite the peaceful ride - you were somewhat intoxicated but were sobering up, and Hange was completely sober. They would catch you staring from time to time and would give it a little scoff, knowing you were hungry for their touch but acting oblivious. The events previous to this very car ride were occupying your mind.

The way their hands travelled on your thighs, soft fingers pressed against smooth skin - the feeling of lust. Your eyes flickered as you caught yourself watching Hange for longer than usual. Your eyes travelled to their vainy hands steering the wheel. They were pulling into Sina's driveway.

"You ready?" They whispered, refering to going to the dorm. You, however, had other plans.

"Hmm....not quite." You smiled as those words exited your mouth. You pulled them in for a heated kiss, oh god, how you missed their lips. The slow and sloppy kiss soon turned into a desperate one, which caused Hange to smirk into the kiss.

The fun soon ended when Hange broke off of your lips. "This parking lot has cameras, sweetheart."
They teased, indicating they wanted to take this to bed.

"I could care less." You tried pulling them in for more, but they pulled away and opened the car door to exit. Soon, they arrived over at yours and opened it for you.

You rolled your eyes but complied nonetheless. As you were exiting the car, they grabbed you by your legs and put their other hand on your back, picking you up bridal style. They slammed the door with they foot and began carrying you to the dorm building.

You were quite taken aback from the sudden action and how they lifted you as if you weighed nothing. You couldn't utter a word as you were flustered, and anything coming out of your mouth would've formed a stutter. But you weren't complaining whatsoever.

As Hange finally reached your shared dorm, they put you on the ground but remained a tight lock on your wrist. You felt intimidated, but it felt nice. They began unlocking the door and flashed you a look as they opened it.

"Go in," they commanded. Stern tone occupied their words.

You were quick to enter and turned around just in case they didn't follow. To your relief, they were right behind you. Their lips launched, towards yours, locking you both in a kiss. Starving for eachothers touch, both of your hands were travelling around eachothers bodies.

Without breaking the kiss, you both sloppily made your way towards the bed. You fell on it, breaking the kiss. Hange towered over you for a quick second, admiring your hopeless state.  They were undressing you with your eyes, and you were devouring the feeling. You sat yourself up slightly to pull on their belt hoops, causing them to fall on top of you, straddling your body.

"Quit stalling, Hange, im sober enough to know what I'm doing."
You whispered against their ear.

Theie breath hitched slightly at your needy behaviour. Immediately after confirming, you weren't drunk they latched their lips on yours once more. You returned the kiss hungry for more. They knew exactly where you wanted them so their hands quickly travelled to the you back, lifting up your top. Soon after, followed by your bra, your clothes slowly covering up on the floor.