Ephermal #2

A/N: I hate leaving author notes but just to clarify
this chapter will be from Y/Ns POV as well as others to come. The first one wasn't simply because I think the first chapters and smut look better from 3rd person pov.
____________________________________

Ludic cheers surrounded me as I sat on the small grass field listening to Levi ask unnecessary questions about his to-be roommate.

"Y/N when is your friend coming," He asked pulling on my sleeve gently.
"God are you even listening to me"

His light thugs caught my attention
"Yes, she's on her way now. Don't worry too much," I said as my eyes drifted to a familiar face passing through the crowd of people that gathered around the little campus park area we sat in. "Speak of the devil"

As soon as those words left my lips Levi's head shot up to see Pieck slowly walking towards us.

"You must be Levi," she said in a charming tone. "Pieck" She held out her hand for him to shake

"How did you know my name," Levi asked surprised but then looked directly at me in realization "Oh." He shook her hand before it got awkward.

"Uh so I heard you wanted to know about Erwin," she said as she took a seat on the grass right beside me putting her hand on my knee which I found strange

"I suppose you know him?" Levi asked, carefully eying her hand that sat unbothered on my knee

"Yes we had our moments," She said looking up at the tree above us "He's not bad you know, a pretty nice guy actually"

"Well, that's good to hear," I said as I looked at Levi smirking in approval. I was more than happy to hear that his roommate wasn't some kind of jerk.

"He loves meeting new people and is very tidy. I've never seen someone be such a clean freak. But he tends to be cold in some random moments" She added which caused me and Levi to put smirks on our faces. Seeing caused Pieck to give us a confusing look.

"Oh it's nothing personal, Pieck don't worry, it's just that Levi is a sucker for cleanliness as well," I said as I patted her back in a friendly matter.

"Well then you guys would be a perfect match," She said laughing softly

"Can't say the same for you and Hange huh" I decided to add. It wasn't in a disrespectful matter, just to tease her a little.

"Wait isn't Hange your roommate, Y/N" Levi asked clearly with no clue as to what I said.

"Yes?" I looked at him after realizing what made him ask

Pieck laughed beside me "It's a long story for another time"

Just as Pieck finished her sentence I sensed a presence behind me.
As I turned around I saw Hange standing behind me looking down on me.

"I thought I was the only one you tease"
they said, a smirk appearing on their face as they kneeled beside me.

"You wish," I said laughing, Pieck and Hange on both sides of me chuckling as well. All Levi could do was stare annoyed. The reason being, he still didn't know what all the fuss was about.

"So Hange, right?" Levi began while looking them in the eye "You Y/N's roommate?"

All they could do was nod and smile

"Are you enjoying it so far?"

As their smile turned into a neutral stare they said, "Hmm let's see" putting their hand around my back "She seemed pretty organized from what I could tell, giving she hadn't even unpacked half of her belongings but still filled the rooms nice"