Chapter 102: Past Tense

2 days later

Zendaya

What's up, everybody I'm a little new to the scene so allow to me formally introduce myself. My name is Zendaya Maree Coleman and I am a singer, actress and dancer. I am 17 years old and I am originally from San Francisco, the Bay Area but for work purposes I live out here in Los Angeles. I have worked with a lot of big names in the business but my true big break came when I landed the role of Rocky Blue on the hit Disney Channel series Shake It Up. On Shake It Up, I sang several songs on the show including Watch Me with my co-star Bella Throne which debuted at #86 on the Billboard Hot 100. My first movie role was the Disney Channel Original Movie Frenemies also alongside my Shake It Up co-star, Bella Throne. I recently signed a contract with Hollywood Records to begin work on my first solo debut album. I consider myself to be African-American since I come from a black father and a white mother. My musical influences are Beyonce, Michael Jackson and Aaliyah. Last but certainly not least, Seth Clearwater is my man.

Seth and I have been dating for about a year now. Things are going really good with us to the point where I'm thinking about moving in with him. I have met his family and they are really nice to me but I am very aware of his relationship with his mom. Seth and his mom have a very deteriorating relationship due to Seth's mother marrying his dead father's best friend. I know it must have come as blow to Seth. Their relationship is pretty bad to the point where Seth and his mom don't speak at all. I breaks my heart that Seth and his mom don't have a good relationship because I have a really great relationship with my parents. My parents are who keep me grounded in this fast-paced Hollywood life. I would really like for Seth to fix his relationship with his mom but right now I don't even know if it's possible. Now onto to other things, you know I met the boy, Trey Songz at his concert the other night. Now I knew that Trey Songz and Seth were cool but I had no idea that Trey and Leah use to date and on top of that, they almost got married. I gotta get to the bottom of this story so I called up my girl, Leah to tell me what really went down with her and Trey Songz.

Leah

Café Pinot- 700 W 5th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071

So I get a call from Zendaya saying that she wants to meet up with me for lunch so I said why not. Besides, I need to get out after all of this drama that went down with Trey and Lauren. I haven't even spoken to Trey since it all happened and I don't think I'm ever gonna talk to him after this. "Hey" I said to her walking towards our table. "How are you" "I'm very good. I haven't seen you since that night in the studio" she said. "I know how have you been. How's the album going" I asked. "I'm good. The album is coming along really great" she said. "I'm working on the lead single called Replay" "Ok I would love to hear it sometime" I said. "Absolutely no problem" "Have you spoken Seth about the family Christmas vacation" I asked. "No I haven't gotten a chance to speak to him yet but I will soon don't worry" "Well I really hope you do because I'm really banking on you right now Zendaya" I said. "You are like my only hope right now" "I hope he can listen to what I have to say about the whole situation" "Me too" I said. There was a moment of silence between us. "So I went to the Trey Songz concert the other day and I went backstage where I met him for the first time" she said. Wait hold up, Zendaya was at Trey's concert. "Really?" I said. "You were there" "Yeah I was. I came with a group of my friends. I had a really good time. That was the first time I actually met Trey" "You have never met him before" I asked. "No I haven't" she said. "I went back there and I met his mom and his brother and he actually told me something very interesting" "Really?" I asked. "What did he say" "I told him well you know Seth Clearwater is my man and he was like really cool that's my boy. Me and his sister used to date back in the day" "Oh no" I said burying my face in my hands. "I was like wait what. You and Leah used to date". I cannot believe Trey told Zendaya that me and him were an item once. "Like I was shocked I couldn't believe it" she said. "So did you guys to date"