Chapter 6

Saitama self consciously rubs his bald head while he scowls at the tv. 'These Paradiser assholes. If being bald starts being associated with terrorism then it'll be harder for me to get around the other cities without getting arrested.' He sighs and puts on his gloves. 'Guess I better go deal with them. Here I come, City F.'

Hearing the reports about The Paradisers, he searched around the highrise they demolished. That didn't work out too well, with Saitama being accused of being a terrorist at every turn. It was very annoying. He was glad to receive a hint to The Paradisers whereabouts in the form of a boulder hitting a giant golden turd on top of a nearby building.

Saitama searches the woods where the boulder came from when panting can be heard behind him. "Oh, there you are."
Hammerhead looks down at the boss of City Z (not that he knew that). "What's your deal? Here to sign up for the Paradisers?"
"Is that a joke?" Saitama scoffs. "I'm here to kick your asses. Where are your other guys?"
"Die!" Hammerhead, in his near infinite stupidity, punches Saitama, sending up a dust cloud.
"Well that's just disappointing. I was hoping we could be civil about this." The dust clears to show an uninjured, mildly annoyed Saitama.
"What the-" in a gust of wind, Hammerhead finds himself suddenly naked.
Saitama points in the direction of the city. "Go get a job and grow your hair out you lousy bum!"
"You got it boss!" The former terrorist leader quickly runs through the forest, most likely to find some clothes.

"Where's Hammerhead?" Saitama turns to see some guy in some cliche ninja outfit.
Saitama crosses his arms. "Who's asking?"
"Hmph. I suppose since you'll die soon there is no harm in telling you. My name is Speed o' Sound Sonic."
"That sounds dumb." Immediately after he said that, Saitama catches a kunai aimed at his face and crushes a sword heading for his eye. "You really shouldn't play with sharp sticks like that. If this is about my head, I'm not with those Paradiser guys."
"You're an awful liar. Why else would you be in the same area as them with their signature style? But the real problem is that you read my attacks twice. Born into a ninja village, I've honed my skills since childhood. Yet you saw through them instantly. I cannot permit this."
Saitama sighs. "So we're doing this huh?" He sticks his hands in his pockets. "Alright. Come on. I wanna go home."

A nasty smile crosses Sonic's face, and, from the perspective of a normal person, he simply disappears. "What do you think of this speed that beats sound, of these shockwaves? Could you possibly see me? How can you hope to keep up?!" The ninja lunges at Saitama from above.
Saitama turns to look at him. "You're a little sluggish."
Shocked, Sonic changes tactics and swings a foot down. "Wind blade kick!" Saitama simply side steps the attack, letting it glide by him.

Quick physics lesson. When an object is in the air, unless it's influenced by outside forces, it cannot change its direction. Which means, in the 0.006 seconds it will take for Sonic to hit the ground, he is a sitting duck. That's 0.006 seconds more than Saitama needs. With Sonic in mid air, Saitama lands a kick to his ribs, sending him sprawling before he hits a tree. Rising to shaking legs, Sonic asks. "What is your name?"
"Saitama." He probably thinks. 'He better not ask to be my disciple like Genos.'
"Until we meet again, Saitama, I shall sharpen my skills, and when we next meet, it will be your demise! I shall not rest until you die by my blade."
Saitama smirks mirthfully. 'This should be interesting.' He gives the ninja a thumbs up. "Ok. Train hard."

"Such a redundant name." Was the first thing to come out of Genos' mouth after Saitama had told him the whole story.
"I know right? Who thinks of that?"
Genos is silent before he speaks again. "There is something bothering me about this story master."
"Hmm?"
"Why is it that neither of these criminals knew who you were? With your supreme strength, I would think you would be a famous hero."
Saitama waves his hand. "Eh, never had a reason to be a hero." His eyes widen as a lightbulb goes off in his brain. "At least... not until now."
"What do you mean master?"
Saitama gets up from his chair and interlocks his fingers to crack them, smirking a sonic boom. "If you're going to be my disciple, then I'm gonna need to teach you. And the best way to learn is with a goal in mind. Let's go sign up. Who knows? It could be fun."