Chapter 12

Saitama sits across Blizzard and her two lackeys, a simple coffee table between them. "Before we get down to business, drinks anyone?" Blizzard and her goons stay quiet. "More for me then." He snaps his gloved fingers. "Mosquito Girl, bring in the shots." Mosquito Girl enters the room wearing a cliché maid outfit with a tray carrying a bottle of whiskey and shot glasses balanced on her insectoid forelimbs. Blizzard's goons don't hesitate to leap into action and lunge at the unfazed insect woman, only to have their heads bashed together. Not hard enough to knock them out, but enough to leave them dazed with a light concussion each. "Simmer down boys. I admire the heroic instinct, but there's no need for it in my house."

Blizzard glares at Saitama while Mosquito Girl sets down the tray and pours Saitama a shot. "Care to explain why there's a monster in your house?"
Saitama downs the shot and smirks at Blizzard. "She's my maid. It's a power thing. Once you get a little, you can't get enough. When I met this pretty little thing, she was beating the crap out of Genos."
Blizzard's eyes dart to the monster standing idly by with a disbelieving look. "And yet she obeys you? I find that very hard to believe."
Saitama raises an eyebrow while he grabs another shot. "Which part?"
"All of it."
Saitama smirks and calls out. "Genos, King, get in here."

Hearing those words being said was one thing, but SEEING two Class S heroes come around the corner was another, and the intruding Class B trio start trembling. "Genos and King?! What are you two doing here?!" 
King is the one to answer first. "Saitama is our mentor, and we are his students."
Genos agrees. "I assure you, everything our master has said is true. Mosquito Girl was on the cusp of defeating me when Master saved my life."
Blizzard looks between the two Class S heroes and gets a look, that look stupid people get when they think they've pieced something together and feel clever. "Is he blackmailing you?"

The response was immediate and negative. "How dare you accuse master of something so heinous!" King doesn't respond verbally, only crossing his arms and starting up the King Engine. 
The loud thumping gets the Blizzard trio to sweat buckets and Blizzard waves her arms frantically. "Wait I'm sorry!"
Saitama waves his arm lazily. "Settle down." In an instant the King Engine stops and Genos stands at Saitama's side impassively. The trespassing trio are left trembling in fear by the casual display of intimidation and power. Saitama smiles, pleased at having left the would-be rookie crushers in such a state.
Blizzard speaks with a trembling voice. "I think I'll take that drink now."

The ensuing conversation was less of a conversation and more so Saitama threatening Blizzard and warning her against any future attempts at rookie crushing. The message was well received. When it was finally over, the Blizzard trio scramble for the door, but are stopped by Saitama's voice. "You two can go. I have a little more I want to say to Ms Blizzard." The goons didn't hesitate to abandon their shaking boss. Her state doesn't improve when Saitama gets up and approaches her. When he is close enough, he startles Blizzard by softening his expression enough to be non-threatening. "Look, I have nothing against you. Its just that me and my students," he gestures to King and Genos "think rookie crushing is, how do I say this?"
Genos contributes. "Barbaric."
King joins in. "Unheroic."
"Disgusting."
"Despicable."
"The actions of someone who should have been swallowed."
A vein bulges on Saitama's head. "We get it!"

Each word spoken by the two Class S heroes was more salt being rubbed into an already very large wound. She didn't think much of it before, but having it all thrown in her face at once forced her to realise her moral shortcomings. Saitama turns back to her. "Anyway, before you go, in case it wasn't obvious before, I'm not joining your group." She nods in sad understanding. After all, with two Class S heroes backing him up, why would he want to be associated with the second best? "But I still look forward to working with you." Wait what?
Her eyes, once trying to burn a hole in the ground now stare up at Saitama wide eyed. "What? Why? You have two Class S heroes behind you. What do you need me for?"
Saitama shrugs. "Its not about what I need. Its about what you need. And based on your history of rookie crushing, you need guidance." He pulls a card out of his jacket pocket and gives it to Blizzard. "In case you want to be my disciple."

Fubuki looks at the card, felling conflicted. Learning alongside Class S heroes isn't an opportunity that comes around EVER. "What about my group? I can't just leave them."
"You don't have to. I'll still let you lead them, obviously."
There are officially no downsides. "I'm in."
Saitama blinks, surprised by how quickly she agreed. "Wait, you're not even going to think about it?"
"Nope. Don't need to. But I'm keeping the card."