Chapter 10

Genos and Saitama wait outside the gates of City  Z. "King is a fraud?"
"Yeah. Not entirely his fault though. Just a long series of very coincidental events."
"I see. And you hope to make him worthy of his hero alias by taking him on as a disciple as well?"
"Mhm. I just hope he shows up." They soon see the infamous hero approaching. "There he is now." Saitama waves to him. "Yo, King."
The false hero is startled at the sight of Genos. "H-hello. I am here to gauge your power levels compared to my own."
"He's my other disciple, he already knows."
Kings slumps in relief. "Oh thank god."

Saitama waves to the guards at the gates. "Let us in."
King watches as they immediately get to work. "They listen to you?"
Saitama waves his finger in a 'nuh uh' gesture. "No, they work for me. I run the whole city."
King whistles. "I always wondered what was in here. Tried asking Silverfang once but he didn't say."
Saitama's expression turns stern. "Good." King takes a weary step back when Saitama turns to him with a scary face before finding himself pinned to the wall near the gate, out of range of the guards. "You tell anyone about what you see here," he impales the wall with his fist and pulls out a chunk of it "and I will fucking bury you." He crushes the chunk of cement in front of King's face.
King gulps nervously as his King Engine thumps louder than it ever has before. "Understood, very understood."

As the gates to City Z opened, King was curious about what could get Saitama so serious to the point he would threaten a pupil. Seeing the gates open to reveal a horde of monsters was not what he was expecting at all, and it set his King Engine off immediately. All monsters within range tense up, eyes darting between Genos, Saitama and King. When Saitama raised his arm, King expected him to start fighting or to sick Genos on them, not wave with a friendly smile. "Ease up, they're with me." What was even more surprising was the fact they listened and seemed to go about business like regular citizens. Saitama smiles at King's shocked expression. "We have a lot to talk about."

"I hope you realize why you can't tell anyone about this." All King could do was nod dumbly as he processed the information he had been given.
Genos analyzes the man. "I believe he is in a state of shock, master."
"Yeah you're probably right. Tell you guys what, let's have a chill day today, just relax and get used to each other. I'll set up some stuff so King can get a hero permit." He gets out his Nokia flip phone and calls a number and smiles at King while it rings. "You like video games?"

After getting the paperwork set up to sort itself out, Saitama, King and Genos play a few fighting games like Bash Sisters and Lethal Tournaments. King completely dominated in every single match without taking any damage. "Ok, how are you this good!?"
Genos agrees with the sentiment. "You're digital skills are commendable."
King just shrugs with a smirk. "It's all in the wrists." Suddenly his hero communicator beeps along with Genos'. "Huh?" Taking it out, his eyes widened. "All Class S heroes to... City Z?!"
Genos darts up. "Master, we must resolve the issue before the Hero Association deems it necessary to trespass and reveal your secrets."
"Good idea." He picks up King and holds him under his arm. "King, you're coming."
"What?" King struggles a bit but Saitama's ark doesn't budge. "But I'm not a real hero!"
"Yeah, well, consider this a teaching moment." He sends out an alert to the city and runs, with King's hair being blown back from the speed.

Saitama easily outpaces Genos and gets to the building that the Class S heroes had been summoned to and find Bang waiting after putting King down. "Oh, Saitama, I'm glad to see you here. And you brought King I see. Hoping to show off to the upper ranks?" Bang chuckles at his own joke.
Saitama shrugs. "Nah, he was just in the area. Anyway, what's the problem?"
Bang points up at the sky where a weird light can be seen. "An asteroid headed for earth. Our current location? Dead center of ground zero."
Saitama scowls at the asteroid. "Gonna fall on my town? That ain't gonna fly with me. I'll take care of it."

Bending his knees, the foundation of the building collapses slightly as he launches off towards the purple light in the sky. As the meteor comes into view, Saitama winds back an enraged fist. "You're not falling on my town!" He punches through the giant rock, shattering it completely. But he wasn't done there. 'Can't let the leftovers survive entry.' He pushes off from each remaining chunk of meteor and bounces between them, shattering each piece into even smaller chunks that begin to burn up in the atmosphere. Then he stops when he sees something surprising. "Is that a missile?"

Saitama lands in the street, creating a massive divot in the road while his body smokes. Pulling himself from the street, a few civilians run over to him, asking if he was ok. He waves them away with a cough from the smoke. "I'm fine, I'm fine. If you'll excuse me folks, I'm still on duty." Making a mad dash for the building he had jumped from, he finds Bang, King and Genos exiting. "Who the fuck sent a missile up there!?"
Genos is the one to answer. "That was Class S rank 7 hero Metal Knight. He used a remote control drone to send a series of missiles up to destroy the meteor, at which point you had already taken care of the majority of the mass and they merely worked to destroy the remaining pieces."
A light bulb goes off in Saitama's brain. "Did you say remote control?"
"Yes master."
"Hmmm." Saitama strokes his chin before snapping his fingers. "Give me the number for your doctor, because I have an idea."