4

It's been a week, still no change. We are all taking it in turns to get some rest, me getting the least because Im so stubborn and don't want to leave her for too long. Gemma has gone back home to look after James. Michael has been in contact with the police and they still haven't found the guy that did this.
The Villa girls played last night. They all wore black armbands for Maddie, much to the public's confusion because no one knows still.
The arsenal girls also wore black armbands for Maddie. Both teams won, I watched the game from Maddies hospital room. I smiled for the first time since this happened when they won. When both teams won. Mum has gone home fully, making the day trip every now and again when she's not working.
I'm starting to get impatient, I know these things take time but the doctors don't seem to know anything.

It's been 3 weeks since the incident. There are a lot of questions as to why Maddie and I aren't playing football. Both teams are shining. But today they play each other at Villa Park.
Leah: todays the day babe.
Michael: you want to release a statement before the game kicks off?
Leah: I think we should.
Michael: whatever you think is best Leah.
Leah: we have left it long enough.

I start working on an instagram post. Michael reads through it before I post it.

The post:

Liked by 1

Liked by 1.6 million.

Leahwilliamsonn: Here goes. So you have all been wondering why Maddie and I haven't been playing or active on social media. Maddie is currently in a coma, and has been for the past 3 weeks. I am not saying why, or what happened, it's Maddies story and I'm not taking that from her.
I love this girl so much, she is surrounded by me, her family and teammates. She knows how loved she is and I know she's smiling at how well her teammates are playing. I am asking, for Maddies sake, for some privacy so we can get through this incredibly dark time. Thanks for the love, we both love each and every one of you💫🩵
Comments disabled.