12

Maddies POV:

I get to my dads house, he doesn't know I'm coming. I knock on the door in tears. The last person I wanna see opens the door.
Luca: Maddie, hey.
Maddie: is my dad home?
Luca: yeah he's inside
I storm past him, dump my bags in the hallway and go look for him.
Michael: sweetheart, what are you doing here?
Maddie: I needed you.
I collapse on the sofa and start balling my eyes out.
Michael: honey, what happened?
Maddie: Leah thinks I'm cheating on her.
Michael: she wh- are you?
Maddie: no of course not. She doesn't trust me dad. How can I marry someone that doesn't trust me.
Michael: tell me what happened.
I tell him everything.
Michael: oh sweetheart, come here.
He pulls me into a hug. I cry on his shoulder when mum walks in. He tells her to leave it for now.
Maddie: what do I do dad?
Michael: it sounds like she is just insecure to me darling.
Maddie: really?
Michael: of course she trusts you, she just can't bare to lose you, so she is pushing you away.
Maddie: you think so?
Michael: your mother did it with me. But I stayed, because she thought I could do better, but I didn't want anyone but her.
Maddie: I don't want my life to be without Leah.
Michael: then talk to her, you can't just run from these things, that's where it all goes wrong.
Maddie: should I go home?
Michael: call her, just call her.
Maddie: okay, thanks dad.
He stands up, kisses my head and walks out of the room.
I call Leah, she answers straight away.
Leah: h-hey.
Maddie: hi
Leah: baby just let me explain okay my love?
My heart melts every time she calls me that.
Maddie: okay.
Leah: I love you, I love you so much that this is killing me. I trust you, I trust you with my life. I just don't want to lose you, and I know that sounds stupid, but you could do so much better than me.
Maddie: I don't want anyone else, I couldn't do that to you, because you're my soulmate. It's okay.
Leah: it's okay?
Maddie: yeah, I love you, you just have to talk to me about things, I love you.
Leah: I will, I will, I love you so much.
Maddie: I love you fiancée.
Leah: please come home.
Maddie: I'm going to stay here for the night, but I'll come home in the morning okay?
Leah: definitely?
Maddie: definitely.
Leah: okay baby, I love you.
Maddie: I love you too babe.

The phone call ends and I lay back on the sofa for a few minutes before heading to the kitchen.
Michael: everything okay?
Maddie: yeah
Louise: good, are you staying for dinner?
Maddie: yeah I'm going to go back tomorrow.
Michael: okay darling.

The next day I drive home. Leah is waiting for me  with Bruno in the window. I smile as I get out of the car.
I get my bags and head to the front door which is already open with Leah waiting for me with open arms.
Leah: I'm so sorry baby.
Maddie: I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ran.
Leah pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head.
Leah: I love you.
Maddie: I love you.

Over the next week Leah and I talk about the wedding. How we want a small one, closest friends and family, nothing too big. We decide to go out a few days before we are due back in training with all the Arsenal girls and a few of the lads.

We are out clubbing in London.
I'm wearing this: