13

Over the next few days I'm seeing a counsellor once a day for 2 hours. She's not really helping me that much.
Sarah: what I suggest, to help you, is to talk through what happened with Leah. You both need that. She wants to help, but you need to be honest with her okay?
Maddie: okay. Thanks Sarah.

I go home after the session, Leah is making lunch and Bruno is out in the garden.
Leah: hey how was it today?
Maddie: erm she told me to tell you the whole story of what happened.
Leah: sh-she did? Do you feel comfortable with that?
Maddie: I think so.
Leah: okay, let's eat first okay?
I just nod and sit down on my phone.

After we have eaten Leah and I are laid in bed, I'm cuddled into her telling her what happened.

Maddie: and then you came into the bathroom. I heard you, I tried to scream but he held his hand over my mouth so I couldn't do anything. I wanted to scream so badly.
Leah: h-he it was happening to you when I came looking for you?
I just nod.
Leah: ba-babe if I'd have known I would have kicked the living shit out of him.
Maddie: I know baby, I know.
I tell her the rest of the story, Leah has tears in her eyes at this point.
Leah: babe.
Maddie: I shouldn't have told you.
Leah: no baby you did right by telling me. I just wish I could have stopped it.
Maddie: no one could have stopped him. Not even the great Leah Williamson.
Leah: I could have tried.
Maddie: baby please don't do that to yourself.
Leah: have you told your dad?
I shake my head.
Leah: babe I think you should.
Maddie: no, I don't want him to know, I don't want anyone to know.
Leah: baby.
Maddie: no.
Leah: okay, okay. Just talk to me though okay? I'm here for you, always.
Maddie: I know you are my love. Now enough soppy shit, can we take Bruno for a walk?
Leah: of course.

Leah and I take Bruno for a walk, we start training again tomorrow, I can't wait to put the last two weeks behind me and start working again.
Leah's instagram post:

@leahwilliamsonn: I love you my girl, keep smiling💫🤍

Comments:
@bethmead: simp.
@stephcatley: favourite couple🤍
@leahwilliamsonfan: what's going on? Is she okay?
@MO12fan: has something bad happened?!
^@LW1fan: I've heard she got raped.

I look at that comment. I freeze up. How do they know? Leah runs down the stairs.
Leah: baby.
I look at her.
Leah: there's an article.
I burst into tears. How do people know? I thought I could just forget about it all, without everyone knowing.
Leah hugs me instantly.
Maddie: I hate it all.

I start getting calls and texts from my family. My mum and dad most of all.

Dad👨‍👧🫶🏻

Sweetheart, what happened?

Please pick up.