Chapter Nine: Behind The Mask

Part 1.
The man behind the mask, He was mysterious, Nobody knew anything about him, Besides that he was a serial killer who killed over 29 victims including Mason Devon's parents, He is a sicko who rapes and murders families.

In Ruby's opinion, he deserves to die, He is the lowest of the low a scum among Remnant. And now he has taken things too far, He attacked her family directly, That was unacceptable.

Yang was sent across the room, She rolled along the floor of the clock tower and hit a steel beam, Her aura took a small hit as she landed.

The Body Carver was pretty strong and had a very powerful semblance, He seemed to be able to manipulate, Invisible lines around him, It wasn't telekinesis, But it was similar, Thanks to Frenda's training Ruby was able to analyze and understand abilities a lot easier, It is thanks to this that Ruby was doing so well against The Body Carver.

Ruby dodged a strike from The Body Carver's knife, Then quickly kicked him in the head, He recovered quickly and Swung his blade, But Ruby blocked it, She then used her semblance to move behind The Body Carver, Getting in a quick slash from behind, He was sent to Yang who had already recovered and got in a good punch directly into his noggin, However right after Yang got in her punch, She was immediately thrown into a wall, Her back and neck slammed into to the wall, Doing major damage to her aura, She took a strong hit but bounced back quickly.

Ruby Rose moving at Mach 2, Used her speed and force to increase the output of the punch she threw, The Body Carver took damage to his aura as well as having three of his ribs broken, Before he could recover, Ruby kicked him in his broken ribs, The man let out a scream as he fell back to the ground.

His remaining aura began to heal his wounds and the damage done to his body, He got up and moved quickly and went to stab Ruby, His knife was only inches from her throat When he was kicked in the side.

His body went sprawling along the ground, When Ruby saw who saved her she saw a girl with long black hair, She turned to Ruby and simply introduced herself. "What up Little Red... The names Seike."

"Ruby," Ruby responded as she looked behind Seike  To see her step-sister Frenda Seivelun and she was very happy to see her alive, After what The Body Carver had claimed, But some part of Ruby knew Frenda wasn't dead, She knew A building falling on her wasn't enough to kill her.

"In the end, Are you two okay?" Frenda asked very concerned for her stepsisters.

"We're good... Thanks for coming," Yang answered.

"Always."

The Body Carver stood up, His body hurt and he was now completely outnumbered, But he didn't seem too worried about it. He ran straight for Frenda and she quickly jumped to the right as he swung his knife.

Frenda analyzed The Body Carver finding something strange about him to her. (In the end, He isn't fighting the same as he did during initiation, He seemed a lot more careful than, then he is now, In the end, Are there two of them?)

He blocked a strike from Yang and then he was hit by a metal ball, It exploded into liquid nitrogen, He took another hit to his aura as he tried to dodge away, But then Frenda threw four miniature bombs at him, They hit his aura and exploded on impact, Sending him bouncing along the ground as his aura finally broke.

Ruby zoomed in with her semblance, To knock him out, He got up and made a run for it but found that he couldn't move.

The friction around his body had been removed, He was stuck in place.

"Got you!" Seike celebrated.

They all approached the immobilized man behind the mask, Frenda Seivelun removed his mask and everyone who knew him was shocked to find, A boy from Beacon, A boy named Alvin Fletcher.