Chapter Fifteen: Dark Side War Part 2

Before Chapter Notes.

So, this probably took a while, It has been hard, Since I'm moving and will soon be in a completely new house, So it will be a bit difficult to write during that time, however, I still have been able to write somehow, on top of moving I have rats so that's fun, One of those mother fuckers ran and hid in my bathroom and I can't find his ass, fucking annoying, he is probably going to come out when I'm taking a shit or something.

Things are picking up and I already like the Dark Side War Arc better than the Body Carver Arc in Volume 1, I feel I could have done that Arc much better than I did, But oh well what's done is done, it wasn't bad in my opinion but this is already better, and it will only get better from here on.

Were you all surprised when Knight Leader showed up? Yeah he will be involved in this war as well, And Kaede will start making moves soon too.

I will try to get these chapters out as best I can, And I still have to write the sex story Weiss x Pyrrha chapter after this, That's gonna be fun to write, As for this Arc The Dark Side War is in full swing, but the war, unlike The Grimmlin War is not as public.

Also, I'm excited for A Certain Dark Side's Item Volume 3 which is coming soon, The images already look interesting, and it was leaked that we would finally see which school Shizuri Mugino goes to as well as Frenda's and Takisubo's schools as well, Unlike Mikoto's friends where most of them go to the same schools, The Item girls each go to a different school it seems, I'm excited to learn even more about ITEM.

Okay, that was my notes, On with the Chapter.

Part 0.
A searing heat was felt, this was only a moment before a hole opened up and a green beam of energy burned through her chest.

This beam was constructed of concentrated electrons, these electrons formed a beam that was so hot it could effortlessly melt through solid steel this was an esper ability that was unique to one person in Academy City, The #4 Level 5, The girl known as Meltdowner.

The woman who was known as Dalaya Zwaquin coughed up loads of blood as she now had a massive hole in her chest.

She fell to the floor coughing and trying her best to breathe, Dalaya Zwaquin was a high-ranking member of The Spiders, and the reason she was currently being targeted was.

"Sorry about this, It's just a job, it seems that my boss Xzalana Ekaterina doesn't like you Spider people very much so no hard feelings."

Dalaya looked back at the young woman before her who was currently the only thing that was between her life and her painful death, this girl was the person who would decide whether or not she lived or died, and she would have preferred life, seeing no other options she did the one thing she could think of in this situation.

"Please, Please don't kill me, I..."

The woman was unable to utter another word as a Meltdowner beam burned through her head opening half of it while the other half was still intact, The woman slumped to the floor now lifeless.

Shizuri Mugino sighed a little pissed that she was given a clean-house job, she still didn't understand why the man who was only known as Knight Leader was at the right side of Xzalana Ekaterina, Shizuri was the #4 Level 5 and she had shown her power to Xzalana, The woman was one of the very few in this world who had seen her Meltdowner and lived.

Yet she still chose Knight Leader, it didn't make any sense to Shizuri as to why someone like Knight Leader was chosen, From what she had seen, The people in this world even with their semblances don't even compare to a Level 5 esper like herself.

Although at the same time, Shizuri had never seen Knight Leader in action, the only thing she knew about him was his semblance Zero Out, Something she could only really understand by comparing it to The #1's vector reflection, Shizuri though was certain that Accelerator was much stronger than Knight Leader.