Chapter Twelve: Dark Sides Bane

Before Chapter Notes.

So as the last Chapter was a sexy fun time, this Chapter will be getting back into the story, Now as I mentioned Volume 2 will be very dark, We will be getting a deep dive into The dark side of Remnant and some of the organizations that are apart of it.

Frenda's personality will be more sadistic as we will get to see her tap back into her darkness from Academy City.

Throughout the Volume, there will be some very disturbing moments so just a little warning on that.

So I decided to change this event from Aihana Etsu's Rising to something a little different, While Aihana Etsu will be one of the main plot focuses of Volume 2, I decided to take it in a direction that has the dark side going wild, It's going to start off strong and keep getting crazier throughout the Volume, I want Volume 2 to be crazier, Darker and more intense than Volume 1 and overall just more fun to enjoy with a lot of action, While also eventually revealing secrets and answering many questions.

We will also see some more popular characters from To Aru in it as well as some more new characters.

PS: Who else is excited for GTA 6? That's going to be the only game I play when it comes out, Which should be March 2025.

Okay on with the Chapter.

Part 1.
Late into the night two white fang soldiers were walking through the back alley of a white fang secret hideout at the edge of Vale, They were given evening patrol duty again as they had every night for the last 3 months, The two white fang soldiers Nico and Jackmun who preferred to just be called Jack were in one word bored.

"Man, why is it always us out here at night? I'm sick of this it sucks!" The man known as Nico complained, He was a skinny man, A snake faunus in his mid-twenties who was not much of a great fighter, He mainly stuck to ranged weapons, he carried a high-powered rifle, He was a good sharpshooter and could use many different guns, But he wasn't very good with any melee weapons unlike his partner Jack, Who specialized in the sword, The ferret faunus known as Jackmun was a large man in his early thirties with a massive great sword on his back, He was a heavy drinker and was normally drunk at this hour.

However, something told the man not to open the bottle tonight or take any shots, he could feel something was off about this night, It worried him.

The man ignored his partner's ranting as he was in deep thought, It didn't feel right.

"Hey, you listening?" Nico asked a little irritated that his partner was clearly not listening to him.

"Hmm? What?" Jack replied coming out of his thoughts.

"Aren't you usually hitting the bottle right now? It is weird to see you sober bro," Nico said.

"Well, tonight is... Ur... I guess you could say I'm not feeling well."

Jack's voice was very different from his usual self and Nico began to notice the large man's worry right away.

"What's wrong dude? You don't think something is actually going to happen do you?" Nico started, He then continued. "Nothing has ever happened in the 3 months we have been sent out here every night, I doubt anything will happen now either...Nah nah nah, Trust me it will be the same boring ass night as any other," Nico finished.

Jack just looked down in thought, He knew that nothing had happened thus far but he still couldn't shake the bad feeling he was having that something would happen tonight.

"I don't know, It's just that... Something doesn't feel right tonight," Jack voiced his concerns, but Nico shrugged him off.

"Trust me bro everything will be fine, We only have about 3 hours left of this shit and then I say we go to Junior's and get some dinner and something to drink, Plus I think I figured out how to get a date with Melanie Malachite this time, You can have Miltia," Nico reassured.