B.U.R.N: Ulrick Connors

-Hard work and determination equals success. Nothing comes easy. Put your mind to something...

___________________________________

A random forest in Atlas...

Currently, Finn, Bryce, and Ulrick were on a bullhead over an Atlesian forest. Bryce and Ulrick were assisting Finn with a mission.

"Now you two know what we agreed on right we split whatever funds we get 33/33/33." Finn pulled out a cigarette. 

"This is just a Grimm culling mission right?" Bryce asked while lighting Finn's cigarette.

Ulrick stretched out in his seat, his wolf ears twitching. "This better not be an escort mission like last time I don't want to sit through another rich dude's daughter trying to fuck Bryce."

Bryce shivered at the last mission they were on.

"That's the reality of being a huntsmen in this time boys. Ya'll begged for extra training and you got it." Finn blew out smoke.

"We'll be landing shortly gentleman." The pilot stated.

"Thanks and remember Ironwood didn't see the two teenagers with me," Finn warned.

"Yessir as long as you keep lining my pockets, Mr. Lockwood."

"Hey, that's Finn Lockwood to you." Finn gets out the Bullhead followed by Bryce and Ulrick.

After the trio got out of the Bullhead, they stood outside the winter forest before the ship took off.

"Now gentlemen stay within earshot of me and Ulrick you haven't unlocked your semblance yet so stay close to Bryce," Finn stated. 

"Tch, I don't need a bodyguard I'm just as competent as him," Ulrick said annoyed.

"Remind me of your competence after I save you from a Beowulf, Deadweight," Bryce says smugly while loading his sword with two dust crystals.

Ulrick looked like he wanted to stab Bryce but realized he'd just dodge with his bullshit semblance.

"Alright enough you two just be careful this forest is full of Grimm." Finn scolded the two before walking into the forest. 

The two teens follow the aged huntsmen. 

After an hour of hunting and slaying Ulrick decides to take a break taking a short nap but ends up getting separated from Bryce and Finn.

Ulrick stirred awake from his slumber before shouldering his Silver Chainsaw Claymore, Lycanbourne.

His ears twitched again as his instincts to him to roll away and he did that just in time to dodge a blur of black and white accompanied by a paralyzing roar. 

"I thought Khans were only found in fucking Mystral!" Ulrick sprung to his feet holding Lycanbourne while revving it up.