Volume 1: The Shining Beacon Part 2

Bryce, Ruby, and Jaune finally entered the Auditorium after a solid 12 minutes of searching which wasn't the most unbearable 12 minutes of his life which he'd never admit.

 Now in the room brimming with future huntsmen, Bryce was scanning the crowd not even noticing Ruby left to meet her sister. 

"Hey wait, Ruby, I guess it's just us Bryce. Bryce? Remnant to Bryce hello?" Jaune asked trying to get the brunette's attention.

Bryce looks focused on something while tuning out Jaune. "Target acquired."

Bryce then walks into the crowd leaving Jaune alone.

 "Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice person to talk to?!" Jaune says defeated.

Jaune walks away revealing a certain red-headed spartan watching him walk away.

With Bryce, he was walking through the crowd with a purpose before he got to his destination.

Unbeknownst to Ulrick who was talking to some girls making them laugh and spitting his game before Bryce came up from behind him.

Ulrick ears twitched "He's right behind me isn't he..."

The girls nod before walking away one of them giving Ulrick a piece of paper.

"Having fun..."

"Listen about earlier before you deep fry my ass. don't because you can't show off in public remember."

"You are right but he didn't say anything about me punching the hell out of you."

"Listen how about you not embarrass me in front of the women here, I'm sorry I left but you know I don't like anything to do with the SDC including the Schnee Family," Ulrick stated.

"Fine but you owe me a favor." Bryce sighs.

"Fine Fine so changing the subject who were those people you were walking around with?" Ulrick asked.

"Just some friends I'll introduce you later," Bryce states.

"Wait dude some people are arguing let's go watch."

"You are just changing the subject again." 

"No comment."

Bryce and Ulrick only caught the last parts of the argument between Weiss and Ruby.

Weiss held an SDC pamphlet. "You really wanna start making things up to me?"

"Absolutely?" Ruby replied.

Weiss forces the pamphlet into Ruby's hands. "Read this, and don't ever speak to me again."

The blonde standing next to Ruby finally spoke up.  "Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?"

Ruby puts the pamphlet away. " Yeah! Great idea, sis!" holding out her hand as she clears her throat. "Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"

Weiss seemingly enthusiastic response. "Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, Brunette, and handsome over there! 

Bryce sneezes.

Ruby looks happy. "Wow, really?!"

Weiss glares at Ruby. "No."

Everyone's attention was suddenly drawn to the stage, where Professor Ozpin was readying his microphone, with Glynda and the silver-haired girl from earlier standing beside him.

 Ozpin speaks "I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, and direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.