Five - Only daydreaming

After half an hour of Quidditch with the boys and Ginny, Hermione arrived. I hurried up to Ginny's room once again to get something clean to wear after I hit the shower.

On my way to the bathroom, I once again stumbled into Fred. I didn't know why I was that surprised. It was his home after all. "Can I join you for that" Fred asked as I passed him with my clean clothing and a towel in my arms. "Don't you think it's under the category unwanted grandchildren" I said witty. Fred let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, it kind of does, doesn't it?" Fred asked with a freaking awkward but charming grin. "It by the way takes forever for the water to warm up" Fred said as he headed towards his and Georges room.

Fred was right, the water took forever to get warm. I was always a bit could, so my showers were always more than just a little warm. As I got under the water, and I felt the jets over my body. I slowly dared thinking about what could have happened if Fred got in the shower with me. Would he think I used to hot water? Maybe. It wasn't the most important thought I had right now. Maybe he wouldn't mind the temperature of the water when he saw my naked body. I wonder how he would react seeing me here. Would he like my breasts. How would I feel if he touched them. If he pressed his body close to mine and kissed me. Would he press my body onto the cold wall to kiss me even harder, like Adrian.

After my rather hot shower I ran downstairs to chat with Hermione. She was reading in one of the armchairs in the living room, so I sat down in the chair beside hers. "How was your summer Hermione" I asked. "It was great, I've been reading this book" she answered and showed me the old book she was reading. "You have to read it" she added. "I'm going to focus a lot on Quidditch this year, but I can see if I can get it in my schedule" I said and smiled. It was totally a lie, I had to get my grades up this year. I was starting my fifth year at Hogwarts and there was no time to waist. I just wanted to see the outrage on Hermione's face, when I pointed that quidditch was more important than school.

"You girls is going to be sleeping a little cramped tonight, I hope that it's ok" Mrs. Weasley said walking from the kitchen to the living room. "No worry's Mrs. Weasley, we are going to be fine" I said, and Hermione nodded to show her agreement. There was this feeling in my stomach that this was going to be a bit awkward. Hermione and I wasn't that close. We went through a lot together at the shrinking shack, but we never talked about the outcome. And we certainly couldn't tell Ginny. So, I could only imagine that there was going to be a unnecessary pressure in the room. I bet that Hermione wanted to talk about the shrieking shack as much as I wanted to.

The twins, Ron and Mr. Weasley decided to go get Harry. So, Ginny, Hermione, Bill and I helped Mrs. Weasley prepare for dinner. It was so magical all of it. I was used to Lydia sometimes using magic at home, but she didn't used it for making dinner like Mrs. Weasley did. "Ginny darling, will you check on the roast for me" Mrs. Weasley called. "Oh, and William honey, can you put the lit back on the pot again" Mrs. Weasley added as she was waiving her wand around as the vegetables was clubbing themselves. "Everyone calls me Bill now, mom" Bill grunted. "Is there anything we can do" I asked as Hermione, and I entered the kitchen. "Oh yes darlings. If you girls will be so kind to get some strawberries and maybe some lemons for the dessert" Mrs. Weasley said. "The strawberries are just in the back of the garden, be aware of the gnomes. And the lemons are just here out front" she added.

On our way back from a silent trip filling two big bowls with strawberries, Hermione finally said something. "So have you heard from Remus yet" she asked carefully, knowing that this may be a sensitive convocation. "No, but I haven't really reached out myself" I answered softly. The truth was that I wanted him to write first. I understood that he wanted to give me space and let me figure out if I was ready or even wanted him to be apart of my life. But if I had some kind of sign of what to expect, things might have been easier for me. Hermione smiled. "You know Becs, if you do not expect anything it might not hurt that much if you get rejected. I know it sounds a bit harsh, but I have given it some thoughts myself and seriously" She paused for a second to take a breath. "How can Remus ever make up for the years he was gone. How can he ever be a dad to you, when he has missed out on so much of your life" Hermione paused once again as she saw me look down. She knew that her words had gotten to me, and I knew that she was right. And it made me feel so helpless. "It is not that I don't think that you shouldn't get to know him, I just think that you need to think about yourself for once" She added. "Thank you, Hermione," I said and smiled to her. She was right though and she had said a lot of things thar I needed to here. Maybe she wasn't half bad at all. Still a know it all, but in her best kind of ways.