Introduction

Jiang Rou has a delicate figure and beautiful appearance. There is an endless stream of men who want to be the son-in-law of the old Jiang family.

In the end, the Jiang family chose Shen Chengdong, who had four brothers and was extremely poor, to marry him.

On her wedding day, Jiang Rou unexpectedly discovered that she was just a brainless heroine in a book.

I live this life just to serve as a control group for the eldest sister who is outstanding in everything.

According to the book, Shen Chengdong and she were married for three years and worked as cows and horses in the Jiang family, and the two respected each other like ice. After being childless for three years, Jiang's parents instigated a divorce.

After the divorce, Shen Chengdong cheated all the way to become the richest man in China, while she remarried a perverted man and lived a miserable life, becoming a joke in the courtyard.

Looking at the man's tall figure with wide shoulders and narrow waist, Jiang Rou was silent for a moment, pretending that nothing happened...

She thought to herself: It's useless to think about what will happen in three years now. It's better to enjoy each day while you are young~

Just However, she had not enjoyed this little life for a few days, but her belly became pregnant...

*

Jiang Qiuyu was reborn when he was ten years old. In his previous life, his sister Jiang Rou was smart and beautiful, and lived a better life than anyone else.

But she did nothing and lived a mediocre life.

After resurrecting her life, she must seize every opportunity and never let Jiang Rou compete!

First, she had to find a way to go to college.
Later, when her family got a son-in-law, she got married into a wealthy family first.

I thought that this life would be difficult for my sister without the knowledge and opportunities she had in her previous life.

As a result, everything went round and round... Jiang Rou was still married to the man who had cared for her in her previous life, and she also became the most beautiful announcer in China.

On the contrary, she was deceived into bankruptcy and divorced, and her life was worse than in her previous life.

ps: ① Large courtyard/brother-in-law/raising a baby/eating melon/sweet daily life.

② Delicate beauty × wife-loving maniac.

③The male and female protagonists are natives, and the female partner is reborn, not a biological sister.

Content tags: A match made in heaven, Chuan Shu Shuang, Shuang Wen, Chronicles

Protagonist: Jiang Rou, Shen Chengdong (Ye Cheng) ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence summary: A rustic couple raises a baby in a courtyard and eats melons and dog food.

Intention: Happiness every day. ​

https://www.quanben5.com/n/qilingdazayuandejiaoruanmeiren/xiaoshuo.html