Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Small Trader

Sunday.

Jiang Rou took her son and daughter to the department store to go shopping with Meng Wen and her son.

Along the way, Doubao was very excited and explained everything to Han Wenhao, just like a little teacher who knew everything.

Han Wenhao, on the other hand, had a look of confusion on his face and believed in what he said.

The three children were sitting in the back seat of the bus. Doubao whispered: "When we arrive at the department store in a while, you must listen to me. I will buy soda and candy for you two."

Soda candies are a newly launched candy. When you bite into the candies, there will be a burst of soda inside, which is very sweet and novel.

When Han Wenhao heard this, he nodded sharply, "Brother, I will definitely listen to you."

Mango also wanted to eat candy, but she didn't want to listen to Doubao, so she had an idea, "Brother, please take out the soda candy first and let us see, so that we can listen to you."

But there was no candy on the bean bag, so he pursed his lips, took out two cents from his pocket, and gave each of them 10 cents. "This is money to buy candy. You can take it first. If you obey, I promise to buy it for you." Eat sweets."

Han Wenhao took the money with a blank look on his face, always feeling that something was wrong. Mango took the money and smiled very happily. She had long discovered that her eldest brother was too stupid.

He already had the money, who would use him to buy candy?

As the car pulls into the bus stop.

Jiang Rou took them out of the car. It was Meng Wen's first time shopping here. She looked around and made an objective evaluation of the place, "The surrounding area has convenient transportation and many residents. The place you picked is really good."

Jiang Rou was very happy after hearing this. She held her arm and asked, "How about you work with us? I guarantee you will make a profit without losing any money."

Meng Wen smiled and shook her head. She liked teaching and educating people and was not interested in other jobs. Moreover, she was unexpectedly pregnant and wanted to keep the child.

Jiang Rou was surprised to hear that she was pregnant, "How many months is it now? Does my elder brother know?"

"I just found out and he doesn't know yet. If he knew, I wouldn't be able to come out today."

"How about we go back and stop shopping today."

Jiang Rou stared at her belly, afraid that something would go wrong. Seeing how nervous she was, Meng Wen was amused: "It's really not the case. This is my second child and I have a lot of experience. By the way, have you heard? Next year, the family planning policy may be implemented. You won't have a baby this year." Three?"

Regarding having a second child, Jiang Rou refused, "No, I think having two babies is enough. And Chengdong also said no, we both have the same idea."

The two of them chatted and came to the department store. Doubao was responsible for taking care of his younger siblings.

They first went to the stationery area and bought new school bags and various school supplies for the children.

Han Wenhao, who is in kindergarten, cannot use these things for the time being. He looks at them eagerly and wants them, but he dare not tell his mother.

Doubao saw his thoughts and decided to give him half of his things.

After leaving the stationery area, Jiang Rou bought new clothes for each child. She did not go shopping elsewhere because she was afraid that Meng Wen would be tired.