Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Newlyweds
◎Those deep peach blossom eyes were looking at her. ◎

1973, Beijing.

The night wind blew by, and the big red lantern hanging high in the main room of the central courtyard swayed in the wind.

Inside the house, the red candle with the word "happy" on it was flickering out. Jiang Rou bit her cherry lips lightly and turned her head to look at the gradually blurred red word "hi". Her eyes were filled with confusion and helplessness for the first time.

It was as if a pool of clear spring water was contaminated with summer fire, and every place was extremely hot.

The walls of the courtyard were thin and insulated. She raised her weak arms to cover her mouth, but she felt even more dizzy the next second.

I don't know how long it took, and I don't know how many times it was, but she finally couldn't bear it anymore and fainted completely.

Probably because she was exhausted, she had a lengthy dream that night.

In the dream, she was the brainless heroine in a novel. I live my whole life just to be the control group for my eldest sister...

Because the ending was too tragic, Jiang Rou woke up from her dream crying.

The moment he opened his eyes, the first thing that caught his eye was a handsome face with sharp edges. The man has broad shoulders and a narrow waist, without a trace of fat on his body. His deep peach blossom eyes are looking at her with a hint of bewilderment.

"Having a nightmare?"

Facing Shen Chengdong, Jiang Rou lowered her eyes with a guilty conscience, and said softly with a sob in her mouth, "Yes."

The two got married yesterday and have only met three times. Although the relationship is already intimate, the atmosphere at this moment is very subtle...

Shen Chengdong looked at her moist almond eyes and rolled his Adam's apple unconsciously. He moved his fingers, and finally resisted the action of wiping her tears, and stretched his brows to make himself look less fierce.

"Dreams are all reversed. You can continue to sleep while I make breakfast."

After saying that, he quickly stood up and grabbed the white vest next to him and put it on his body. His strong figure was clearly visible, as if he had endless strength all over his body.

Jiang Rou covered her face with the quilt and quietly looked at him through the gap.

It wasn't until the other party left the room that he dared to take a deep breath.

According to the book in the dream, she and Shen Chengdong would become a bitter couple in the future. After three years of marriage, Shen Chengdong worked as a cow and horse in her family, but she was still not satisfied. She often complained that the man was incompetent. Later, she divorced because she had been childless for three years and could not stand the criticism from people around her.

After the divorce, their fate changed dramatically. Shen Chengdong cheated all the way to become the richest man in China, and she remarried a perverted man and lived a miserable life. It was not until her death that she was completely freed from the torture of the perverted man.

After learning about her death, Shen Chengdong not only helped her take revenge but also supported her parents, repaying evil with kindness...

Jiang Rou revealed her pink face from the quilt, her eyes filled with confusion.

In fact, she was quite satisfied with Shen Chengdong in all aspects. She really didn't know why that book was written like that?

"well......"