Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 The first pot of gold

There was no such thing as opening a restaurant in my previous life!

Jiang Qiuyu was panicking. She always felt that everything was not right!

Jiang Rou obviously went into business after graduating from college in her previous life, but she became a famous announcer in China in this life?

The only thing that can comfort her now is: Ye Cheng has not recognized his ancestors, which means that without his help, Jiang Rou will be an announcer at most in her life, and will not be the top person.

Thinking of this, she slowly regained her senses and forced a smile, "Auntie, bring me two pork dumplings. This person is my colleague, don't get me wrong."

Chen Ailan was amazed to see how thick-skinned she was, but as a bastard, if you have money, you can't make money. Seeing that Liu Tianci had a brain that could be taken advantage of, Chen Ailan asked with a smile: "Young man, is it enough to only eat two dumplings? I also have pot dumplings at home. Meat, chicken stewed with mushrooms, and steamed fish are also delicious."

Liu Tianci was used to spending a lot of money, so when he heard these dishes, he didn't care whether he could finish them or not, he ordered them all.

Chen Ailan left with satisfaction, without giving Jiang Qiuyu another look. But Jiang Qiuyu still felt guilty, fearing that she would talk nonsense everywhere.

Returning to the kitchen, Chen Ailan gave the ordered menu to Shi Lan, with a hint of hatred in her tone, "I never thought that Jiang Qiuyu would become like this? She is living a good life, what kind of monster is she? ?"

Chen Aihe listened on the sidelines and couldn't help but darken her face, "Is she really like other men?"

"Well, when I walked over, they were still holding hands."

After hearing this answer, Chen Aihe was silent for a long time.

On the other side, Jiang Qiuyu finished the meal absentmindedly, and when she and Liu Tianci separated, she said, "I have something going on at home recently, and it may take some time before I can find you. I'm not here, so you must not mess around with others."

Liu Tianci looked at her deeply and sneered, "Why, you were scared when you were bumped into by an acquaintance today? Okay, I won't force you, just do whatever you want."

After saying that, he put his hands in his pockets and was about to leave. Jiang Qiuyu hesitated for a moment but did not stop him.

She felt that this man had been taken advantage of, and it was only a matter of time before he was tricked into the courtyard. There was no need to divorce because of him. After all, her father-in-law was still the director of the meat factory and had a lot of money hidden in his hands.

*

A few days later, the college entrance examination.

In order to cheer Jiang Xiaowen up, Jiang Rou personally sent her to the examination room. There are many parents outside the school, all coming to see their children off.

She was standing under a willow tree, and by chance, she met her superior leader Lin Yuanyou.

Lin Yuanyou was also surprised when he saw her.

"Are you here to see off a relative's child?"

Jiang Rou smiled and nodded, "Yes, my brother's child, where are you? Who are you here to send off?"

Lin Yuanyou told her that it was for his daughter. He is more affable now than he was serious on the TV station.

"My daughter likes you very much and always begs me to take her to the TV station to see you, but I don't agree. It seems that she can get her wish today."