Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Giving birth

If the real-name report is successful, the consequences will be serious.

Feng Gang's face turned red and he encountered a dilemma for the first time in his life. Jiang Rou was too lazy to pay attention to him, turned and left.

The new program will be scheduled for next week, and she doesn't have much time left. Instead of arguing with him, she might as well study hard and be prepared.

When she got home, she told Shen Chengdong the good news, and the man helped her find the newspaper news. In the next few days, she would pretend to be a newscaster every night and practice in front of him.

Shen Chengdong has been exposed to it for a long time, and now he can help her point out her mistakes and correct them that she was not aware of.

After practice, it was already ten o'clock at night.

Jiang Rou was so sleepy that she fell directly on her bed and slept. Seeing this, Shen Chengdong wet the towel with warm water and wiped her face.

Once upon a time, gently, extremely tenderly.

Before going to work the next day, Jiang Rou carried a box of walnut cakes, accompanied by Shen Chengdong, and knocked on the door of a house on the same floor.

The old lady who gave them the apple that day opened the door.

The old lady was very happy when she saw it was the two of them.

"Grandma, this is for you. Thank you for the apple you gave me last time. It was very sweet."

The walnut cake melted in your mouth without any hassle, and the old man accepted it happily, "Are you going to work?"

"Yes, let's go first. We can talk when we have time."

Seeing that it was almost time to go to work, Jiang Rou didn't delay any longer.

When they arrived at class, during the break, Chen Yao came over and asked, "Xiaorou, how are you preparing? Are you confident?"

Jiang Rou looked at her, but she actually didn't want to say more. If she really fell in love with Feng Gang, it would mean that the friendship established between them would be over.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Chen Yao was puzzled and asked what was wrong?

"Chen Yao, Feng Gang came to see me. He wanted me to quit voluntarily and compensate me, but I didn't agree."

When she said these words, Jiang Rou stared at her and saw that Chen Yao's expression was not as shocked as he was pretending, and she was silently relieved.

"Why is he like this? Why should he let you quit? I really didn't expect him to be this kind of person."

"I didn't expect him to be so thick-skinned." Jiang Rou didn't say anything more, but returned to the studio and continued working.

The three newcomers competed for the new show, which attracted a lot of attention in the station. In fact, there was also controversy among the leadership. Most people were not optimistic about Jiang Rou, not because she was not capable, but because she was about to give birth and she was definitely not as energetic as she was. The other two have an edge.

But as the head of the news department, Qi Dongmei supported Jiang Rou, thinking that she was a rare talent and her talent could not be buried just because she was pregnant and had a baby.

And Jiang Rou lived up to her expectations and performed extremely well on the day of the assessment. On the contrary, Feng Gang, because he had done something wrong and could not be calm mentally, made mistakes during the assessment process.