Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Learning and Progress

How to raise peacocks? Jiang Rou knew nothing.

First, she asked Shen Chengdong to go to the relevant departments to ask if blue peacocks could be kept in personal residences.

Because blue peacocks are an imported species from overseas, and there are already breeding precedents in the south, the answer given by the relevant departments is: they can be raised, but the breeder information must be registered.

Jiang Rou felt relieved after receiving a positive reply.

Next, they called in a veterinarian to perform a full body examination on the peacock cub and determined that it was a proud male peacock.

During this period, Shen Chengdong also went to the library. He searched three libraries before he found a professional book on raising peacocks.

When he returned home after buying the books, the children were surrounding the peacock cub, feeding it water and millet. The Persian cat Dough didn't dare to walk over and only dared to watch from a distance.

Seeing that Shen Chengdong was back, Jiang Rou asked quickly: "How is it? Did you buy any books?"

He handed her the book he finally found and said, "I only found this one. Let's study hard together."

So, the two of them took out the study energy before the college entrance examination and read the book carefully. Shen Chengdong built a simple nest for it and prepared to raise it free-range.

There are rockeries and pools in the yard, where the peacock cub can play and rest when it grows up.

After the nest was built, Doubao was afraid that it would be too lonely sleeping outside, so he said casually: "Dad, why don't you make me a tent outside so that I can take care of it."

Shen Chengdong put a bunch of work tools in front of him and asked him to build them as he wanted. After saying that, he left without looking back.

"..."

There was no tent here at all. Doubao scratched his hair and could only bend down to pack up all the tools and put them back in the woodshed.

After coming out of the woodshed, he was still puzzled and asked Xiang Mango, "Sister, what do you mean by dad? Does he agree with me to set up a tent?"

If he agrees, he will go to his uncle to borrow a tent now!

Mango looked at him and felt sad that this brother was so stupid.

Afterwards, the two gave the peacock a nice name, Da Zhuang, because it was thin and they hoped it would grow taller and fatter quickly!

When Han Wenhao heard about the peacock cub, he immediately came to Jiang Rou's house. He thought he would see a particularly beautiful big bird, but he turned out to be a gray chick.

He looked at Beanbao with a blank expression, unwilling to believe that this was the peacock.

"It will be beautiful when it grows up, just wait a little longer."

Doubao patted his shoulder to comfort him, and Han Wenhao asked again: "Then when will it grow up?"

"When you grow up, it's going to be beautiful."

Han Wenhao believed it to be true, and especially hoped that he could grow up quickly!

On September 1 this year, he will also go to primary school. Thinking that everyone would be taken care of when studying in the same school, Meng Wen also sent Han Wenhao to [Jiefang Primary School].