Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Being Cheated

This village is called Jiangbei Village. It is surrounded by mountains and rivers and has beautiful scenery.

At this time, an old neighbor saw them and was stunned for a moment. Only when he saw Chen Aihe's appearance clearly did he dare to speak, "Isn't this the second wife's wife? Why are you back?"

Chen Aihe smiled and explained the reason.

The other party was even more puzzled, "Didn't the Qingming Festival just pass? Why is it here again? Did something happen to your family recently? Your uncle's daughter also came here a few days ago."

"Jiang Qiuyu?" Chen Aihe frowned.

Jiang Rou also turned her head when she heard the sound, wondering in her heart.

The neighbor nodded, "Yes, it's called Yu. She entered the yard and couldn't find the house key. She stayed for a while and then left. I kept staring at her. She might be embarrassed."

"Do you know why she came back?"

"I'm really not sure about this. When I talk to her, she doesn't even pay attention to me. She's so arrogant."

Chen Aihe listened and thought for a moment, then took out two yuan and asked the other party to call Jiang Qiuyu and tell her if he met her again.

When Jiang Deshan and others came down from the mountain, Chen Aihe asked him to open the door of the house and recount what the neighbors said.

The more I thought about it, the more weird it seemed.

Jiang Deshan found the key and opened the door. The inside was dilapidated and filled with dust.

"With this shabby house, what could she have planned? You must be overthinking it."

Jiang Rou also followed them into the house. While looking around, she tried to recall the plot in the book, but could not find any plot about this house.

Chen Aihe looked around and felt that it was nothing, so he felt relieved.

Afterwards, Jiang Deshan took everyone around the village and visited old friends who had a good relationship with Grandpa Jiang.

Some relatives of the Jiang family also live in this village. I was surprised to know that they were here, but because Jiang Qiuyu made the relationship very bad before, they didn't come out to meet them.

After all the people who should be seen were met, Jiang Rou and the others left in the car.

On the way home, Chen Aihe was still thinking about Jiang Qiuyu. When Jiang Deshan saw this, he comforted her: "She may have come back to visit eldest brother's grave, so don't think about it."

Chen Aihe thought about it and thought it was the same. He couldn't figure it out anyway, so why waste his brain?

Back at the courtyard, Shen Chengdong first sent his parents and children home, then took Jiang Rou to Ye's house, and returned the jeep to Huo Zheng.

Jiang Rou was very curious about this man and wanted to know why he impressed Shen Chengdong?

They drove to the door of Huo's house, and it happened that Huo Zheng came back from the army and was walking quickly towards them.

Shen Chengdong and Jiang Rou got out of the car and handed the keys back to him.

Huo Zheng took the key and asked expressionlessly: "Where are you going now? The Ye family?"

"Um."

Shen Chengdong gave a short answer. Huo Zheng subconsciously scratched his head and said uncomfortably: "How about I go with you? My father just bought some fruits and asked me to deliver them to Mr. Ye."