Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Star Store

When Shen Chengdong rushed to the hospital, Jiang Rouzheng was standing in the corridor with red eyes.

He hurried over and asked, "Where's Doubao? How is he?"

When Jiang Rou saw him, her eye circles became even redder, but she held back from crying, "Dad took him to the bathroom and he will be back soon. His hands are just severely swollen, but his bones are fine, so it's not a big problem."

Seeing her ecstatic look, Shen Chengdong put his arms around her shoulders and held her in his arms, feeling heartbroken. "It's just good that he's fine. Don't be afraid. Everything is over."

Jiang Rou pressed her forehead against his chest, finally unable to control herself, her tears soaked his shirt.

After the extremely suppressed emotions were released, she raised her head, looked at his wrinkled shirt and laughed, "Your clothes are wet, what should I do?"

Shen Chengdong looked down at her and smiled fondly, "It doesn't matter. Let him wash his hands after he's done with them."

"Well, okay~"

The two looked at each other, and their sad mood gradually improved a lot.

At this moment, Ye Zhili came back with his two children. Seeing Shen Chengdong, Doubao subconsciously hid behind his grandfather. Although his father had never beaten him, it didn't mean he wouldn't beat him this time.

When Mango saw this, he stood in front of his brother like a cat with explosive fur to protect him.

Shen Chengdong almost laughed angrily when he saw this scene.

Doubao walked forward slowly and said cautiously: "Dad, I know I was wrong."

Afraid that he would really be beaten, Ye Zhili rarely showed his father's dignity and said to Shen Chengdong: "He acted bravely for justice this time. You must not scold him."

"..." Shen Chengdong pursed his thin lips and was speechless.

As soon as the group of people walked out of the hospital, they saw the old man's security guards waiting outside.

Ye Zhili's heart skipped a beat, so he walked over and asked, "How did my dad know?"

The guard replied: "Many people just sent supplements, so the chief naturally knew about it."

Ye Zhili was silent for a moment and forgot about this.

They had no choice but to change their route and return to Ye's house first.

Ye Honglin was waiting in the living room. When he saw them coming back, he first checked Doubao's injuries, then called Ye Zhili to the study and scolded him.

In his opinion, adults have an unshirkable responsibility when Doubao is injured.

Others heard the scolding outside the door and looked at each other. Doubao blames himself even more because he caused his grandfather to get scolded...

There was a pile of gifts on the coffee table in the living room. The nanny told Shen Chengdong that these were all bean bags given to him by others for health, and asked him if he wanted to put them in the truck now.

Shen Chengdong said no, and kept looking in the direction of the study, feeling a sense of sympathy for the old father.

Affected by this incident, Doubao has indeed become more honest and no longer naughty. He is very well-behaved when he comes home from school every day.

*

On this day, Jiang Rou received a notice from the station: the "News Network" column team was meeting in the conference room on the second floor at one o'clock in the afternoon.