Chapter 161-173 (end)

Chapter 161 Encounter on the train

Not only them, other tourists also thought so. Some people left directly, preferring to visit alone without the commentator explaining.

When Jiang Qiuyu saw this, she acted indifferently. She explained nonchalantly while observing the crowd, trying to find the big boss.

Xia Tian frowned when she heard this, and finally couldn't bear it anymore, and persuaded Mango to leave with her, "My brother and I often come here. The previous commentator was very good, but this new one is really bad. Why don't we go somewhere else to visit?"

Mango nodded and said yes, Jiang Rourou and Doubao followed them away from the crowd. Next, Xia Tian, ​​who knew this place well, acted as the explainer.

Seeing her chatting, Doubao asked curiously: "You are so familiar with everything in the Science and Technology Museum, why do you still come to visit?"

Xia Tian answered with a smile: "My mother passed away early. She always brought my brother and me here to play, so every time we come here, we actually miss our mother."

Doubao didn't expect this to be the reason and sincerely apologized to her. Mango loves his mother the most, so he understands her feelings very well.

The three children gradually talked about everything. When he learned that he was studying computer science at Qingdao University in the summer, Mango said with admiration: "I have read a lot of books about computers, and I feel that I have only learned a little bit. I think you must Very powerful."

Xia Tian smiled modestly, "It's okay. What I'm good at is repairing computers. If you need help, you can contact me at any time."

"Okay, thank you!"

Afterwards, they visited every corner of the Science and Technology Museum. Before parting, Xia Tian invited Mango to play together on weekends, and Mango happily agreed.

On the way home, Jiang Rou reminded the children that if they go out to play due to the recent high temperature, they must drink more water to prevent heatstroke.

Mango originally wanted to take Doubao to the lake, but he had to give up because of the weather.

Afraid of overheating them, Jiang Rou also installed air conditioning at home, and she also bought one in the courtyard.

When the installation master installed the air conditioner, Chen Aihe felt the slightest coolness. He felt comfortable and at the same time felt sorry for his money.

"The heat will be gone within a few days, and it's really not cost-effective to buy it."

Jiang Rou had guessed that she would say this, and she smiled helplessly, "My dad can't stand the heat, so he can live more comfortably with it. As long as people are comfortable, what's not worth it?"

Chen Aihe pursed her lips, but she couldn't convince her, and she still felt that it made sense.

"By the way, we're going to treat you to your eldest brother's house tomorrow, so don't forget it."

"I know, I won't forget."

This year's college entrance examination, Han Wenhao was admitted to a university in the south. For this reason, Han Yuanshang and Meng Wen invited relatives and friends to dinner.

That afternoon, Jiang Rou went to the mobile phone store and picked out the latest model of mobile phone as a gift for Han Wenhao.

The next day, she and Shen Chengdong took their children to Han Yuanzhi's hotel. There were many people sitting in the huge banquet hall.