Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Gap

Not only everyone was shocked!

Chen Aihe was also shocked!

She looked at Meng Shuge in disbelief and stumbled: "You mean I was elected?!"

How could she be elected? Does everyone agree with what she just said?

"I disagree!"

Feng Wenwen stood up from the crowd, his neck stiffened with anger and his eyes sparkling, "How can she, a woman from a family, be the steward of this compound?"

Chen Aihe became angry when he heard this, "What about women? The chairman has said that women can hold up half the sky! Why do you look down on me?"

Originally, she didn't want to be the person in charge, so she had to argue with this!

Seeing her with her arms crossed and a fierce look on her face, Feng Wenwen retracted his neck, still refusing to give up, "Anyway, I don't agree, I have to choose again!"

At this time, Meng Shuge said seriously: "Don't forget that this is a real-name voting. Tell everyone, who did you vote for?"

"I voted for..." Feng Wenzhang's face turned red, but he was embarrassed to tell everyone that he voted for Chen Aihe. It's really outrageous to regret it now.

Seeing that he was silent, Meng Shuge did not continue to embarrass him. Instead, he raised his voice to everyone: "Voting is a serious matter. How can you regret it after casting your vote? Do you think this is just playing house?"

Everyone lowered their heads and were speechless.

At this moment, Feng Wenzhang felt regretful in his heart. He regretted: Why did he vote for Chen Aihe?

If she doesn't cast that vote, she might not even get her turn!

Finally, Chen Aihe was successfully elected as the administrator of the courtyard.

Meng Shuge announced that the meeting was adjourned, but no one left. Some people gathered around Chen Aihe and asked anxiously: "Deshan's wife, you won't really let us demolish your private house, will you?"

Almost every family has a private house in the front and back yard. Asking them to demolish the private house will undoubtedly cost their lives. Chen Aihe still wants to live for a few more years, so of course he will not really let them demolish it.

But everyone is still worried, because this year there has been news that the superiors are going to rectify the mess in the courtyard, and they are afraid that one day the rectification will actually affect their courtyard.

Chen Aihe chatted with them for a while and then went home.

Jiang Deshan followed her, still unable to believe that his wife had become an official?

Seeing that he seemed to have lost his soul, Chen Aihe turned around and asked, "What? Do you think I'm not worthy?"

Jiang Deshan came back to his senses and immediately shook his head in denial. He had a strong desire to survive. "You are a kind-hearted and warm-hearted person. You are the right person to be the manager. I am afraid that you will be tired and I am a little worried."

Hearing that he was so good at talking, Chen Aihe's expression softened, and he felt happy.

When Jiang Rou came back from school, she was shocked when she heard about this. I'm very curious why everyone voted for her mother? Logically speaking, her mother didn't send anything to every household, so how could she be elected?