twenty four

Jake walked relaxed in the girl's hospital room, visiting her like everyday since she was hospitalized

Already a week passed since the girl woke up again and ther was no single day, she wasn't visitied by him.

He had to smile as he saw the girl standing in front of the big window, enjoying the beautiful sight of seoul, She didn't seem to notice the boy entering the room.

"Hey, Love"
Sana was startled for a second but a bright smile appeared on her face as she turned around, recognizing Jake. He held some new flowers in his hands, about to replace the old ones that stood on the night table, in a pretty vase.

Sana couldn't help but attack him with a big hug, can't stop smiling.
She was so happy to get vistied by him everyday, she missed going to class, seeing other people than just the nurses and doctors.

"Heyy, why so turbulent?"
Jake let out a chuckle while being overwhelmed by the girl's sudden hug although he gave it back to hear afterwards.

"I'm just happy to see you"
Sana smiled before pressing a kiss on the boy's lips. Actually she was just bored, bored from lying in the same bed for almost 4 weeks nor, everyday.
She was feeling well, wondering how long she had to stay.

Sana quickly turned her look at the door after she heard some familiar voices, reaching her ears.
"Sanaa, what's upp?"
Ni-ki came in the room, making the girl smile brightly.

Also the other guys; Jungwon, Jay, Heeseung, Sunoo and Sunghoon entered the room, Jungwon held a small picnic basket in his hands which made the girl frown.
"Hey guys. What are y'all doing here?"
She asked suprised.

"Actually, they wanted to come here so badly. So just when I was about to drive here, they convinced me to accompany me. They play with Coco all the time. Since she lives at our place, they're literally obsessed with this dog"
Jake said, earning a surprised brow raise from sana.

"Oh, really? That's so nice of you guys. I'm literally bored everyday when i'm alone"
Sana replied, continuously smiling at the boys.

"Yeah, we just wanted to say hi. But I think we have to leave soon anyways. Then you two can stay alone"
Heeseung said, reveiving a nod in understanding.

"Sure. I was glad to see you again"
Sana replied, understanding their explanation.

"Same goes for us. Come back to the hospital safely"
Jungwon said, winking in Jake's direction before handing him the picnic basket he held all the time before. Jake smiled in response, taking the basket which was decorated with a light pink bow, just like all the letters her wrote to Sana.