twenty five

Afterall, Jake and Sana were both amazed by the things happened that day, especially when Jake played the piano, just for her

Deciding to start having a picnic which Jake already prepared, they sat down on a lonely meadow under the sun lights which came out behind the clouds after a time.

Both were enjoying the picnic so much,
love spending time together. Probably no one wanted this day to end since it was finally an escape from the white walls Sana had to live in for a few weeks now.

"Jake, I love that here so much"
Sana said, smiling at the boy.

Actually she hadn't eat something all day.
A light pain in her stomach, feeling a bit nauseous didn't let her bite into something. But the day was so perfect, she couldn't let it get ruined by just a simple symptom of her disease.
At least she didn't want to ruin this day.

"Me too. I'm so happy to see you smiling, laughing and having fun again. Finally we're seeing us in the outside of the hospital agin, I missed that"
Jake just had to smile while having a bite of his sandwich he prepared at home, with the help of Ni-ki who was the one who visited Sana the most of all his friends, besides Jake himself of course.

"I just wish that the day will never end"
She had to smile so badly by considering the guy's face with her eyes, seeing his perfect eyes, and everything else. He was just so perfect.
The look at his face could let the girl ignore her drilling pain pretty well. At first.

"Oh my god yes. Can't we just break out through the window tonight?"
Jake had to chuckle a bit as he finished eating the sandwich, now placing his chin on top of his palm which was supported by his elbow which was placed on his knees.

"Yeah that would be fu-"
Sana started, when a familiar pain struck her, making her curl up forwards with both her hands wrapped around her stomach.

She already started to feel this pain a few days ago but never considered as serious.
Only once, when Ni-ki was visting her on his own, she felt this pain. A doctor checked up on her, eventually just gae her some pain killers.
Even after noticing the pain killers wouldn't show their effect, the pain just continuously drilled, she just shook it off by herself.

"Hey, hey,hey, what's wrong Sana?"
Jake looked worried at the girl whose face kinda looked red. His voice also turned worried as he placed his hands on her shoulders.
"Hey, look at me. What happened?"

Sana then looked up to him.

"My stomach kinda hurts"
Sana tried to act cool, trying to relax her face from the pained expression. With a bit luck, he wouldn't notice it actually hurted that bad.