twenty six

Gyeong was just about to do the daily morning checkup on her patient

Relaxed, she quietly opened the door when she saw Sana still sleeping. The girl looked cute, the nurse thought which had to make her smile shortly.

She hoped that the girl would do better this morning since she
showed some symptoms of a flu the day before. After handing her some special medicine, it should have been going better the night through, Gyeong thought or more hoped.

The nurse dropped her jaw as she saw the heart beat monitor showing only few, almost no heart beats. Gyeong quickly shook the girl's body but she didn't wake up.
No matter how hard the nurse shook Sana, she just wouldn't open her eyes. Only as she took a look closer, she saw how sweaty the girl's forehead was.

As she placed her palm on it, she felt the girl's head burning like fire.
In addition she was pretty red in the face, a clear symptom of a sickness like a big flu.
"Sana, stop kidding me. Wake up"
Gyeong's voice was shaky as she quickly heard the girl's lungs with her stethoscope, hearing they weren't working well.

"Shit. Doctor! I need help, Sana's dying!"
Gyeong's eyes were teary. She couldn't loose her girl. She was too young to leave now.

Gyeong was already about to grab the things that the doctors would need for a reanimation as doctor chim and several other nurses came running into the room.
Without even asking what happened, Docror Chim took the defibrillators in his hands before placing them on Sana's chest, ready to save her life.

He charged it to 200, hit her chest but the beats were still going so slow.
Way too slow.

Maybe this time

it's time for me to leave

now, after i finally spent a day outside, just with him

he even played the piano for me

i did everything i wanted to

i've had the best last days

i've met all my friends i wanted to see before i die

i saw my family, jiho

i had the chance to spent my last day with him

i had a great life

but now, it's time to give someone else a chance to live

jake was there with me

he brought me new flowers